Meeting new people

In the normal dimension, over with Iris and Cedar, they were getting used to living in the house and with each other, Iris was in the kitchen as usual trying out new recipes she was finding on the internet after she got some sites to try some by the Destiny team.

Cedar was helping her so that their skills for when the bakery would open, they were in the middle of making a red velvet cake when they heard the doorbell ring. Cedar checked the security camera and it was a man and a woman at the door.

Cedar: Two at the door, they don't have weapons.

Iris: Pure said people might be curious, go and see what they want.

Cedar dusted himself off since he had flour on him and went to the front door, he opened it and the two people were waiting on them.

Cedar: Hello?

Woman: Hi there, we saw you come here with Pure a couple days ago and we thought we should let you get settled in before we came over.

Cedar: Oh, thank you for that.

Woman: I'm Melissa and this is my husband Marcus.

Cedar: Cedar.

Cedar reached out and they shook his hand and they realized it was a little strong.

Marcus: You have quite a grip.

Cedar: Sorry, I'm an AI.

Both of them looked at Cedar.

Marcus: You don't look like an AI.

Cedar: I got humanized after the threat since I earned it.

Cedar pulls out his dog tags which were still around his neck.

Melissa: That was a brave thing you did.

Cedar: Yeah, it was tough but it was worth it, would you like to come in?

Marcus: Sure.

Cedar lets both of them in and they look around, the whole house was big and spacious.

Melissa: This is a real big place you have here.

Cedar: For good reason.

Just then Iris came out with some drinks.

Iris: Cake is in the oven, I brought drinks for our guests.

Melissa and Marcus were shocked that she was an Arachne.

Cedar: Don't worry, she doesn't harm anyone, she helped with the threat as well.

Iris took out her dog tags to show she helped. Iris shared out the drinks and Iris sat down on the massive cushion there for her and Iris sat next to her. There was a couch there so that Melissa and Marcus could sit down.

Marcus: So what brings you to this small island?

Iris: Actually, we came to help out the bakery not too far from here that is being built.

Melissa: I saw that, aren't those the people that do those succulent sweets around the world?

Iris: That's them; they said they are working on a name when the factory is ready.

Marcus: So how do you two play in?

Iris: We helped out with the orders after the threat and we learned how to make pastries.

Melissa: I can tell. I can smell that, red velvet?

Iris: Good call.

Cedar: We wanted to set up outside the fort so we won't have to travel to and from so early in the morning. It's actually quite nice here.