Throttle Back

In the normal dimension Pure had Pure Jr. Auriella and Isabella, Lucifer dropped her off for a play date while he was dealing with certain things. All three of them were playing together nicely in Pure's tails with their toys. Meanwhile Pure was playing Ultra Warships with his fleet parked just outside waiting for the kid who he talked to outside the police station, he had already collected the username when the kid's bracelet saw that he was signing in and the exception Pure made allowed him to play and see what he had. Pure was playing with them until the kid got close but he wasn't there yet. Just then the doctor called over the com.

Doctor: Pure, I have Fadime's workup, her immune system has returned and is currently rebuilding it due to the Nanite mix but I would not recommend taking them out if a relapse happens.

Pure: That's good, what about Hakan?

Doctor: Hakan is alright too, I did a workup on him as well. I gave him some antibiotics to clean out his system and any residual radiation in his body.

Pure: Thanks for the update doctor. Randal, any luck?

Randal: You can change your name but you can't change your scent, we have them in custody and bringing them in.

Pure: Seth, did Hakan call his parents?

Seth: He did and they are grateful he is ok; they are also fine he is staying at the fort.

Pure: How is the construction going?

Trinity: Getting a big workout out here, all of the countries are helping out and things are moving on schedule. The teams that are helping out are helping with lifting and assembly.

Pure: That's good, oh, Simon is here, talk to you guys later.

Simon met up with Pure and both of them were talking and seeing what he had in the tank. Meanwhile in the Neko's room. Miku was moving her things over to Gear's section, Maud and Silver was there watching her.

Maud: I am still working out how you are working things out with Gear.

Silver: Yeah, isn't he a little big to hug?

Miku: You two are really curious kitties today.

Silver: It's in our blood Miku, can't avoid it, so cough it up, what's the loophole?

Just then they heard a knock on the door. Miku put down a box and opened the door, it was Gear using his smaller form and he had to duck since he was nine feet tall, he came through and the girls were jaw-dropped that it was him.

Gear: Hello ladies.

Miku: Hi Gear, come to help me move?

Gear: Yes.

After Silver and Maud picked their jaws up off the floor

Maud: How is he able to do that?

Gear: Got some training from Jack about transforming into a smaller version of myself so we can work things out.

Silver: So why are you moving out? Thought you would have to be dating for that to happen.

Miku: Personally I want to get you three out of my hair and get some alone time.

Maud: Won't you be with tall, dark and handsome over here?

Gear: Actually, they usually need me at the construction site since I can get vehicles and materials to higher buildings quicker than the machines they have. I'm just taking a day or two off to catch my breath.

Gear picked up Miku's things and carried them to his room.

Miku: Don't worry, we can still talk but not snoop into my business.