AI check

In the AI dimension, Rory was given the parts that Pure made and upgraded to handle her new powers and overheat but she needs to go full dragon to be back at one hundred percent. Rory had them gem on her chest and lay down.

Thursday: Ok, Pure talked to me about this part, you need to go inside the gem and defeat the dragon version of you to win.

Vile: But she is mechanical, how is she going to go into the gem to start?

Thursday: Pure solved that part too; he sent this small device of bio and tech for both of them to connect.

Thursday gave the device to Rory, she put the gem inside and linked into it.

Rory: Ok, I have the connection, going into sleep mode.

Rory went into sleep mode and everyone let her become the dragon.

Thursday: All we can do now is wait. What is the progress on everything out here?

Trent: The city is back to its old state and all of the AIs are accounted for, they are helping out with an aerodynamic upgrade so that when we drive the airflow would charge up our power storage and provide more power to the engine.

Thursday: What about the supercharger I placed into the engine?

Trent: Air is being sent into that as well.

Thursday: All right, while that is happening, let's get a check on what cities are left.

Everyone comes together and a massive map of the world shows up on a hologram.

Thursday: All right, this is where we are and what we have liberated and it is marked in green, the yellow is places we haven't searched yet in the area in red is where we haven't gone yet.

Human: Looks like we have to cross the sea there in order to get to the next area.

V: The Serpent's flight should get us there.

The area they were talking about was the US and South American regions.

V: Wait a minute, where is origin?

Aria: It is located at the place you call Australia and that is in the other direction.

Human: Wait a minute, why put the origin city there?

Aria: It was originally placed in the area you called China but it was moved there for extra protection but there are bridges to connect each island to be able to get transport to their designated area.

Thursday: We better take the long way around; they will be expecting us that way.

V: We took down nature and energy sections, what is left is old-school, build and Origin.

Empire King: But there is one section that you should avoid.

Thursday: What section?

Empire King: There is an underwater section we call extreme, AIs that live underwater to extreme depths and live under the crust of the earth to power themselves completely.

Howler: Can our upgrades handle that?

Aria: No, but we can keep them occupied for you all to pass with the Mega laser by freezing the water to make a path to get across.

Raven: What about defending while we are crossing?

Aria: All AIs are pulling together and we are defending until you take out Origin.

Thursday: All right, let's search the other areas we haven't hit. Split up into teams and clear each section.

AI: May I help too?