Darkness shows its true face

In the monster dimension Pure was coming in hot to the Bermuda Triangle there, he slowed down when he came up upon it and started it circle it. It was way different than the Bermuda Triangle on his earth. There was nothing but black smoke. Pure sent out a signal and was waiting on a return signal. Once it returned it showed they were on the other side of the triangle. He went around the triangle and was looking for the team. He let off a signal again and it pointed to a lone ship in the water.

Pure switched from blackbird to his wings, he came at a lower attitude and saw it was both teams on Captain Harley's ship. They had their anchors down waiting on Pure.

Captain Harley: Any sign of him yet?

Jessica looks around using a telescope in the crow's nest.

Jessica: Nothing yet.

Jones: Two blasts of a signal came here minutes ago, it must be from Pure.

Elysium: Do you smell him Mekuboto?

Mekuboto smelled the air and she pointed straight up. Everyone looked straight up and they saw Pure coming in for a landing, Pure came in at the front of the ship and touched down. He put away his wings and came to the team.

Pure: Good to see you eastern and western team, nice ship.

Captain Harley: Thanks.

Pure turns around and looks at the dark cloud ahead.

Pure: That our destination?

Nick: Yeah and I am not liking it one bit.

Pure: Not only you.

Penny: You got the enchantment for that?

Pure: Vincent?

Vincent: Going to need your mouth and tails for this one.

Pure: You got the handle.

Vincent took control and went back to the front of the ship. He was saying an incantation and the ship was being enchanted to not let the darkness inside the triangle to harm it and them.

Vincent: That should do it.

Vincent let Pure take back control and he went to the bridge.

Pure: What's the plan here?

Nick: There are a set of islands in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, we have to find them in order to start the final fight.

Elysium: But Mekuboto and I have to split up since the last of the dragon set is on one of those islands, we need it to complete the set.

Pure: Most likely all of the islands are infested with those Frankensteins.

Penny: Another problem might be sight, when we go in there, we might be safe but we can't see.

Pure: I got a solution for that, take us in.

Captain: Weigh anchor, loose all sheets.

The crew hoisted the anchors and all sails were open. The ship started to go into the Triangle and there was no turning back. When they entered there was nothing but darkness, even the torches they lit and Cinde's breath wasn't enough to illuminate even a foot away from the flames.

Penny: Pure?

Pure switched to Pure light Pure and lit all of the torches, all of them burned pure white and it solved their illumination problem. Mekuboto came to Pure since he was glowing white from his fur and tails. Pure put his hat in his bag which revealed his fox ears. He grabbed the halo and put it on above his head. All of his armor and coat went into his bag as well.