Dimensional Progress

In the normal dimension, Seth fired up the particle accelerator and started to contact the other dimensions. Once Seth received the signal he called everyone to the main hall. Seth checked the signal and he was connected to the AI dimension, the monster dimension with the two teams and the Dragon Mountain, Pure contacted Andre, Miguel, Kim, Rhea, the Presidents and Ministers.

Seth: All signals are stable and in sync.

Pure: All right everyone, sound off.

Miguel: Here Pure, the forest is secure.

Andre: Aylia, Leslie and I are ok.

Kim: Texas is still secure.

Rhea: My bikers are all ok.

Barbadian Minister: All ministers on stand-by.

Nick: Western team on call.

Jones: Eastern team on call.

Dragon King: This is Dragon Mountain.

Aria: This is the AI dimension.

Thursday: This is the Serpent reporting in.

Pure: All right, monster dimension goes first, eastern team, you go first.

Jones: We have new members and have acquired power from the dragons to combat. We are currently under small training to learn more about our powers from the teachers that are nearby.

Pure: Who are the new members?

Jones: We have Captain Harley, captain of a ship that has sailed to the other side of the country waiting on us.

Captain Harley: Greetings.

Arachnid: Hey Harley.

Captain Harley : Arachnid, is that you?

Arachnid: Yes, keep with the team, they may surprise you.

Captain Harley: Got it.

Jones: There is Kalon the newest member of the team.

Kalon: Hi.

Seth: What kind of lamia is she?

Jones: She is an Anaconda; she has already eaten and is good for the year.

Kalon: Don't worry, I won't eat anyone.

Pure: That's a good thing.

Jones: Then the final and most valuable member so far is Mekuboto.

Everyone sees Mekuboto and she waves her hand.

Vincent: What kind of monster is she?

Jones: We think she is a yeti.

Pure: Seems like it, how is everything on the western team?

Nick: Actually, we are sending something and we need a part for Siri.

Aria: What kind of part do you need?

Siri: A portable water synthesizer.

Rory: For what purpose?

Siri: Since I am the assassin, since I have a temperature problem moving so fast so everyone thought going to a steam punk hybrid would be the best option.

Pure: Hmm, going steam punk would be the best option to keep her cool and conserve her system for power but you would need someone over there that does that type of machinery since we aren't professionals in that area.

Nick: We just need the part; we are headed to a steam punker that is nearby to see what he can do.

Xiao: We will get right on that for you.