The way of the blade

In the monster dimension, everyone was taking out the Sea Blade to let everyone see how it feels, even in high-speed and hydrofoil mode.

Wolf Captain: Whoa, looks like a cross-dimensional ship does have its benefits!

Neko Captain: You got that right!

Arachne Captain: And where can I get one?

Captain Harley: Until we get the forts built and thieves under control, this is the ship we have to combat them the best.

Jones: Not exactly, we put in the request for the Geodes to come and help against the Sirens, also to help the mermaids since they can handle the underwater pressure easier and possibly get some information on how we can attack.

Nico: They will need help since they are the only ones they can be frequently attacked. The ships are like going or a hunt. Ships would be like hunting for them.

Captain Harley: Let's head back to port.

Captain Harley turned the ship around and headed back to port. She came out of hydrofoil mode and docked at the port. Everyone split up from there and got some missions from overwatch, so they were spread out.

While everyone was spread out Captain Harley was talking to the other captains while Jones was next to her while she was talking to them.

Arachne Captain: Ok, even I am jealous as to how this was completely built and how it handles.

Captain Harley: Me, the crew, Pure and his people all came together to create her. Other ships have been built but have their unique abilities.

Anaconda Captain: What kind of unique abilities?

Captain Harley: There are two, the Indominous has a massive cannon capable of flattening anything and the Missouri Mark II is a flying ship.

All of the Captains were shocked at what she told them.

Bear Captain: Are you serious?!

Jones had a hologram in his hand and he showed both of the ships in action.

Arachne Captain: Incredible.

Just then Virgil called over the com.

Virgil: Jones, you and Nick are needed for this fight; some heavy hitters are approaching a village.

Jones: Roger that, will you catch me later?

Captain Harley: Most likely.

Captain Halley kisses Jones then he leaves quickly to head to the portal, back with the captains.

Arachne Captain: You really have him in your web.

Captain Harley: Why did you think I marked him so hard, I knew you try to steal my men!

Arachne Captain: That was one time.

Neko Captain: More like three, we all remember.

Bear Captain: -grunts- Don't remind me.

Wolf Captain: So I guess he doesn't know what is under the clothes then?

Captain Harley: Oh he knows, showed him when he allowed me to capture him.

Bear Captain: OK, that is good; at least you are not scaring him.

Captain Harley: If I did, I wouldn't be even talking to him.

Neko Captain: OK, let's get that out of the way, what are we going to do now?

Captain Harley: Help out with the problems at sea and on land. Any artifacts we find we should be using also help the team here.