Dimensional Trip

A week later the dimensions opened up and four teams came out. Pure and the some of the team were there so that the exchange could happen and everyone could learn things from each dimension. Two teams that were hand-picked from the ministers of the world were there, outfitted with Exo-suits to keep up with dimensions, equipment and supplies to be ok. Aria and the Dragon King were there watching.

Pure: Ok, everyone, this is where we swap teams to start an alliance with everyone and there are a couple of rules to all of this. One, no team shall be harmed in any way whatsoever. Two, no team is to do anything that is harmful to anyone on the other side. Three, you are free to ask questions and gather information but not anything personal or essential to that dimension. Four, everyone is to adhere to the rules there so that everyone can get along and work together. Now, the Destiny fort will accommodate for this side, Aria will accommodate for her side and the dragon king will accommodate for his side. Ok, everyone, swap.

Each team walked forward and swapped sides of where they were. Once everything was set and ready to go the Dragon king came down and all of his teams climbed on with some drones carrying the equipment and supplies. Aria's team got onto a ship that came with her to carry them to her dimension. Pure used his tails and he made a cradle to carry his teams.

Dragon King: Hold on tight.

The Dragon King went through first with the drones, they got through ok and they signaled that they made it. The dragon king took off back to his kingdom which was in the mountains miles away from the portal. He landed and all of the teams got off. He changed back to a normal form with his collar still on.

Dragon King: Welcome to Dragon Mountain, this is where you all will be staying for the next year by your clocks, since all of our times our different, you all have a clock synchronized to your worlds so that a full year can pass, this way to your accommodations.

The dragon King walked forward with the teams behind them in mind. They all went inside to see a humongous city built for dragons.

Human: This place is amazing.

AI: So you all live like this?

Dragon King: In our true forms or like this we all thrive in the mountains. Everyone already knows of your presence.

The Dragon King roars and two dragons came to him and bowed in respect.

Dragon King: These two will be your guides and translators throughout your time here.

The two dragons turned into a hybrid form and the Dragon King gave them two collars to use.

Dragon King: This is Cinde and Rumi.

Cinde: Pleasure to meet all of you.

Rumi: An honor to meet you.

Dragon King: They will also protect you from anything that is a threat, show them to their accommodations.

Cinde and Rumi: Yes your highness.

The teams follow Cinde and Rumi to their accommodations.

Rumi: Some of the other monsters pitched in and made these for you. The humans here have these rooms to sleep and work in with beds and tables as instructed. For the AIs here some stations, a power source and a server has been brought in for you all so that you can continue to work here comfortably. Get settled in, we will be here if you all have any questions or want to go to any of the other cities.

Both teams got settled into their new accommodations and the drones that were with them came down and they started to unload. In the AI dimension, Aria came through and signaled that they got through ok. The ship went to her city and touched down. All of the monsters were outfitted with a collar so that they can talk the same language.