How to be friends with a guy who has a ghost as a friend

Back in the normal dimension, Andre was doing well in school now that he had Aylia as a friend and the drones were with him all the time. Aylia's drone sticks close to him the closest and the normal ones. (Andre has two, Aylia and his parents have one.) He was heading home when a girl came to him.

Girl: Hi.

Andre: Hey.

Girl: Can I ask you something?

Andre: What is it?

Girl: Can I go into the... your haunted house?

Aylia's drone was there and both of them looked at each other puzzled. Aylia's drone looked above them and heard a group of girls smirking and laughing. Aylia went to Andre and pulled him to the side a bit.

Aylia: Girls are daring her; we need to play this differently.

Andre: We need to play this a different way.

Aylia: What do you have in mind?

Andre: Pure helped us so it's our turn to help her.

Andre went back to the girl.

Andre: All right, come on.

The girl followed Andre and Aylia's drone to his house. Andre told one of the drones to watch the girls by knowing what distance they are between them and the girls. When they reached the house, the girl was shivering but Andre calmed her down.

Andre: Its ok, she is friendly.

Andre held out his hand and she took it. Both of them went inside and Andre shut the door behind them.

Andre: Mom, dad!!

Andre's Mom: I'm in the kitchen!

All three of them went to the kitchen.

Andre's Mom: Hey son what's...?

Before Andre's Mother could finish the sentence, Andre did hand gestures in this order: stop, zip lip, pointing outside, pointing at the girl and then pointing at Aylia's drone. Andre's mother looked outside and saw the group of girls waiting.

Andre's Mom: Upstairs, now.

All four of them went upstairs to the hallway.

Andre's Mom: What are they daring you on?

Girl: What?

Andre's Mom: I know about what happens to that little scene outside, you want to join their group and they dared you to come here and find the ghost.

The girl stays quiet.

Andre: You don't have to be afraid in here, Aylia is friendly to us.

Girl: Is that her name?

Aylia: Yes, that is my name?

The girl backed away.

Andre: It's ok, she won't hurt you.

Girl: Where is she?

Andre: She is in another plain than us but I can go there, I can take you there but...

Girl: But what?

Andre's Mom: You don't have to be in a group to be a somebody; you can be a somebody by yourself.

The girl looks down.

Andre: Hey, I know how it feels not talking to someone and those are not friends you should have. Trust me I know.

Girl: I just want to fit in and be a part of something.

Andre's Mom: You don't have to fit in; you can make your own choice.