The Great Alliance.

Two days later, the Council, the Hidden Council, the head of the AI cities, The serpents, Miguel and his team all teams from the monster dimension, the world leaders and every member from the teams that went through came to Destiny City and they all were in the main hall.

Pure: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today because we all worked together, now the underwater is safe along with everyone else. We also have a brand new team. Welcome to Destiny City

Cove: It is an honor to be here.

Pure: The same is to be said your highness.

Both of them bow in respect.

Pure: Now that every earth is at peace, there is only left to keep it and learn more about each other, which some have already have.

Everyone sees the couples together.

Pure: You all have the option of sending another team through to let the people live in harmony more.

Griffon King: We would very much like that, now that we see this city and how much the bonds have grown.

Cove: I feel that my people will also want to do the same and even some of the Hellhounds.

Vincent: Hellhounds?

Some of the Hellhounds came with Maverick and the White Mermaid King.

Cove: They pose no threat, these were people that were affected with the same curse Maverick has but the power from my deceased family made them tame.

One of the ministers went to one of the Hellhounds and reached out his hand. The Hellhound went to him and put their head under his hand, meaning that they were tame.

English Minister: Can this curse be reversed?

Vincent: I'm looking at it right now and it's a no, the curse bonds to them so well there is no place to start, even their voice box is a complete goner.

Pure: And right now, I don't think they want to go back.

Pure looks at them.

Vincent: But I can tell you one thing, the person that they were are still in there, whatever Cove's departed family did it kept the both of them in the same mind consciousness, like how we are now in Pure.

Cove: If both of them come into an agreement, they will become like Maverick.

Pure: We should all help.

White Mermaid King: But there is still the fact remains of my sister.

Pure: I was wondering when you would say that. –whistles-

Taeyoung and Derek brought in Castella through the water, she was heavily chained up with a mouth guard to prevent her from saying anything for magic.

Pure: I can drain the darkness out of her but only if you all want me to but it won't change the state she is in now with it twisting her mind.

Cove: Even as a queen, mercy should be given, even her. Just drain the darkness out.

Pure went into his bag and took out a crystal orb and the halo. Pure put the Halo on and he switched to Pure White Pure. He went over to Castella and put his claws out while the orb was in his mechanical hand. Pure grabbed Castella by the neck and drove his claws in. He started to drain the darkness from her but the darkness wasn't only tied into her powers but her body as well.

She started to look weaker in body, the more he drained, when Pure was done draining, Castella looked a little old and her body went from good to a little fragile. Pure let go and she was hanging onto the side of the pool.