Season 20:Just Cruising

In the morning, everyone was still sleeping and had a really good time; they slept over and get the lift to home, even Lucifer and Isabella. Nick was with Cinde and she had him in her arms like a teddy bear since she was at nine feet. Nick woke up first and realized what position he was in. He managed to get out of her grip and sat down near her face.

Nick sat there looking at a Cinde and touching her gently. Soon enough Cinde woke up. She stretched and let out a yawn like a dragon; once she stopped she looked at Nick.

Cinde: Good morning.

Nick: Morning how did you sleep?

Cinde: I slept well, how about you?

Nick: Me too but I woke up in your arms.

Cinde: Oh, I must have grabbed you while I was still sleeping.

Nick: It's alright, you were pretty warm.

Cinde: Fire dragons can control their body temperature to keep warm, even in winter.

Nick: Nice, so what do you want to do now?

Cinde picks up Nick and places him on her chest near her face.

Cinde: No idea might just get a bath and just lie down in bed for most of the day.

Nick: I got no problem with that.

Cinde: Um, I know this sounds sudden but... do you want to join me in the bath?

Nick was shocked she said it.

Nick: If you want me to.

Cinde got up and held Nick, she put him down gently on the floor to let him stand up, she got up and she reached out her hand. Nick grabbed it and both of them went into the bathroom, they took off their clothes away from each other. Cinde went in first and Nick waited a little bit then Cinde reached out and invited him in. He went inside and saw Cinde soaked in water.

Cinde grabbed soap and gave it to Nick; she wanted him to soap her up. Nick could only soap up her legs up to her waist but she was fine with that but he made sure not to go anywhere she didn't want him to go. Nick felt her scales and she could feel his hand on them. She liked the touch of him on her scales and skin; she would even sit down and wash her back.

While he was soaping up her, the soap running down Cinde was soaping up Nick. When they were done Cinde grabbed the shower head and rinsed them off.

When they finished they grabbed towels and dried themselves off, they put back on clothes and laid down in the bed.

Cinde: Thank you Nick.

Nick: Your scales are smoother than I thought.

Cinde: I like to take care of myself when I am not fighting.

Nick: Nice.

Cinde put Nick back on her chest.

Nick: So, what do you want to do now?

Cinde: Maybe... watch one of the pictures you all talk about?

Nick: Sure.

Cinde sits up with Nick still on her chest. She grabs a tablet that was her size.

Cinde: Do you know any good ones?

Nick: Yup.

Cinde followed Nick's instructions to the movie he had in mind, once it was set Cinde kept Nick on her chest while they watched. Meanwhile in the cafeteria, everyone else was up and getting breakfast. The whole team was helping with breakfast.