Time to do a little undercover possession

The next day was a weekend so the kids were home, Leslie went to her mother's room and she was still in it and it was locked. One of the drones went outside and went into the window, it checked her mother and she was just sleeping. The drone went back out and went to Leslie; Leslie locked up the house and went to Andre's house. When she got there she knocked on the door. Andre came to the door.

Andre: Leslie... Didn't know you were coming over, you didn't call back yesterday.

Leslie: There were a lot of questions on my mind that night and there is one person that can answer them.

Andre: Who?

Leslie: Aylia.

Andre: Aylia?

Leslie: I just need to talk to her, that alright with you?

Andre: I'm ok with it as long as she is ok with it.

Leslie went upstairs and under Andre's bed and went into the astral plain.

Leslie: Aylia, where are you?

Aylia: Down here!

Aylia was in the living room doing some drawing; Leslie went downstairs and saw her sitting down in the chair. Leslie came and sat down next to her.

Leslie: Aylia, I got a question to ask.

Aylia: Go ahead.

Leslie: Do you know my mother?

Aylia: I don't know, what is her name?

Leslie: Sonya?

Aylia dropped the pencil and that started to trigger memories, Aylia put the drawing pad aside and was holding her head.

Leslie: Aylia, did I do something wrong?

Aylia: That name, it is triggering my memories, it is a long time I have ever heard that name.

Leslie: Well, my mother is sad she is sad she couldn't do anything for you.

Aylia: What?

Leslie: She is sad right now at not being able to save you.

Aylia: I wish there was some way of going over there and talking to her.

Leslie thinks on something for a minute.

Leslie: I have an idea and both of us are not going to like it.

Aylia: What?

Leslie whispers something in her ear and Aylia backs away.

Aylia: You can't be serious!?

Leslie: Please, for my mother.

Aylia thinks on it.

Aylia: Ok, let's give it a try.

Leslie went out of the astral plain and stood by the bed. She saw Aylia as a ghost and relaxed.

Leslie: Do it.

Aylia went inside of Leslie to possess her. Leslie dropped down next to the bed and caught herself. When she got up Aylia was in control but Leslie was still there. (I'll point out who is controlling when)

Aylia: Oh my, that was a rush.

They got up and looked around.

Aylia: It worked?

Leslie: Told you it would work but I got to watch out for the coldness when you go into me.

Aylia: What about when I... we leave the perimeter?