Their new place is here

At the fort, in the normal dimension, Pacifica had completely gotten used to her new body and Fadime was green across the board on her health. Both families were thinking of place to start since Hakan's parents were thinking their place was not going to cut it for a full family now that they have Fadime to take care of. While they were discussing, Fadime, Hakan and Pacifica were in the cafeteria helping out with the lunch for everyone. (Pure uses cooking gloves since he is cooking for everyone.)

Pacifica: Cheese is done.

Aria: Thank you Pacifica.

Pacifica was gratering some cheese, Hakan was helping out with the meat and Fadime helped out with the drinks for everyone. Pure was in the kitchen this time getting things ready, anyone could switch between the construction site or the kitchen to help out but they can take the time off if they need it.

Pure: Make sure to get all the little ends out, it would spoil the meat.

Hakan: I see it.

Hakan uses a knife and took it out. He put it in a pile where it was seven piles. When Pure and Hakan were done, Pure whistled for the wolves, Chun and Ming who were waiting on the side. Pure separated it into seven piles and Pure put it into seven bowls that they all came and ate from. Pure then put all of the chicken in a big bowl and put various seasonings and spices before letting it settle.

Pure: Alright, let that sit for a little while.

Pure covers the chicken and switches the gloves he was using since he was switching what he was doing. He grabs a cutting board and was cutting up some vegetables. Hakan joined him and while they were cutting up the vegetables, they were talking.

Pure: So what are you going to do when you head back to Turkey?

Hakan: Honestly, I don't know yet, or even if I'm heading back to Turkey.

Pure: What do you mean?

Hakan: I mean since the house we were in isn't big enough to accommodate four people.

Pure: Since everything is settled in Turkey, I could put in for an upgrade

Hakan: It's more than that, ever since we met Pacifica and we all have been through thick and thin on our own ends, they don't want us apart.

Pure: So what are you going to do?

Hakan: Might call somewhere else home or even here.

Pure: Your family thinking of selling their houses and living here?

Hakan: Maybe but, who knows?

Pure: Yeah, now, let's get these vegetables ready.

Pure and Hakan were continuing what they were doing and getting things ready. Now you may want to wonder what happened to Krystal and Sophie during all that time after dealing with the giant snakes and helping with the threat. They help out in the cafeteria mostly but this was their day off since they were working hard for a while but they were not in their own rooms, in fact, they were together in a web with their clothes off.

Sophia was coiled around Krystal and they were kissing each other. They had food on the side that they made together yesterday that were covered over, then they stopped kissing and spoke.

Krystal: So, what do you think about doing today?

Sophia: Don't know, thinking about heading to the spa and get some kinks out since this is our day off.

Krystal: Ooo, that sounds like a great idea but we might want to get a shower first, we didn't take one last night.

Sophia: Oh right, since we were doing it all last night.