Feline Traits

In the normal dimension, everything was going well, emergencies were being handled, the fort was being built and projects were being worked on. Everyone was working together and there weren't any problems. Pure came through a portal after dropping off Lisa for her certification.

Pure: Ok, she is taking the test.

Carolina: What about the instructors?

Pure: They know about her collar and that she is locked out from doing anything, she is taking the test like anyone else.

Carolina: How long as she has been studying?

Pure: Whenever she is not going to hell to refuel, learning about cars or building the ones she is building, she is usually in the books.

Alisha: Sounds familiar.

Pure: Hey, you two can top what she is doing big time.

Carolina: We know.

Pure: Now, I got to get back to the construction, you two need anything?

Alisha: We are fine but we got something for you tonight.

Pure: -smirks- Can't wait.

Pure headed outside and joined the construction team with building. Just then a drone came in and dropped off Maud, Eric and a few others, they were deployed on a search and rescue.

Maud: Oh boy that was a tough one.

Eric: Good thing no one died, that landside was a nasty one.

Maud checks her bag.

Maud: I got to top off before I am called back out again.

Eric: And get a shower, you got dirt all over you.

Maud looks at herself.

Maud: Yeah, I got to do that too.

Maud heads to the medical bay where things were going normally. Zero was almost ready to be let out of the medical bay with Kyoko by his side, Sora was still in a coma and the doctor was taking care of minor injuries.

Maud: Hey Doc.

Doctor: Hey Maud, how was the emergency?

Maud: Some close calls but everyone is ok.

Doctor: Come to restock?

Maud: Before I get a shower, have you seen Alex?

Doctor: Not too long came in from a drug bust, armor saved his skin, I think he is in his room.

Maud: Thanks.

Maud restocks her whole bag so she would be ready to go. Maud grabs it and heads to her room in which she shares with Alex, she goes in and hears the shower going. She takes off her armor and clothes and goes into the shower where Alex was soaking under the shower head just letting the water hit against him. Maud opened the door and went to Alex and hugged behind him. Alex saw who it was by the fur on her skin and her cat-like hands.

Alex: Hey Maud.

Maud: -sighs- Hey Alex.

Alex: How was your emergency?

Maud: Handled and no one died.

Alex: That's good, come here.

Alex came in front of Maud and let her get under the water. He took up the soap and washed her body gently, Maud backed herself up until her back was against the wall while he was washing her. The connection that these two have grew rapidly after that kiss at Christmas. So much that they can't get their hands off each other when the day is done but there is still one more wall that has to come down and that is to go all the way. For right now, them helping each other and showing affection was enough.