Season 23:The Green grows within

To recap, all earths were getting close to completing their upgrades, the monster dimension had to deal with the Sirens and two underwater teams were working their way through it. The AI Earth was all right and the normal dimension was still on the grind since Lisa was studying and getting ready to take the test and helping out where needed with emergencies and assistance.

The bakery was going fine, the Onis were getting ready to be dispatched to another farm, this time to Texas with Kim, Rhea and Luscious.

Seth: You all set to go?

Riddex: Ready.

Torao: Check.

Lele: Ready to go.

Seth: This is one of our people, Kim and Rhea is waiting f or you at the farm with your needed supplies and the mixer has been delivered.

Torao: How much are we dealing with?

Seth: Less than what was in Turkey.

Riddex: And let's get busy.

Torao and Riddex gets in the caterpillar they were in before and it was ready to go, before Lele got in Seth came to her.

Seth: Lele, the info you requested.

Seth hands Lele a flash drive.

Lele: Thanks.

Lele gets in and the caterpillar takes off to the new farm location.

Riddex: What is that?

Lele: Information on how to help you with your problem.

Riddex: Good.

While they were heading to the new farming spot, in the forest, Blossom and Violet's pregnancies were showing and they were still off their feet. Kyla came over to feel the lives inside them. She was listening to Blossom's child and she was listening to its heartbeat. Their tattoos were glowing since they were touching

Kyla was off in a trance until Blossom broke her out of it.

Blossom: Are you done Kyla-kun?

That broke Kyla out of the trance.

Kyla: Sorry Blossom, it's just so nice when one of our kind is pregnant.

Blossom: It is understandable Kyla-kun and it feels nice.

Kyla: Now I have to go and take care of the greenhouses, Hiro is waiting on me.

Kyla gets up and heads out the door, she catches Miguel who was coming in.

Kyla: Hey Miguel.

Miguel: Hey Kyla, come to check on Blossom?

Kyla: I'm all done now, heading back to the greenhouses.

Miguel: All right.

Kyla leaves and Miguel goes inside. He sees Blossom sitting down in her usual dress with the flowers growing in her hair, full bloom and she was rubbing her belly, cherishing the life inside her.

Miguel: Hello Blossom.

Blossom: Miguel-kun, my husband.

Miguel goes to Blossom and he kisses her, their tattoos started glowing. Miguel sat down next to her and rubbed her belly gently.

Miguel: How are you two feeling?

Blossom: Both of us are fine Miguel-kun, because Miguel-kun takes care of us.

Miguel picks Blossom up gently and sets her down on his lap.

Miguel: I will take care of you and protect you because you are my wife.