Monster Know-how

In the monster dimension, the teams were settled and asking a few questions.

Human: So, no elves?

Rumi: Nope.

Human: Vampires?

Rumi: If you mean live in the dark and is really sensitive to light then, yes.

Human: Blood suckers?

Rumi: Some of them depending on the species.

Human: Anything that has cat-like here?

Rumi: Nekos, easy to get along with but you have got to watch the claws when they get clingy.

Human: So what do you all do for food here?

Rumi: Every species grows livestock to live off like how you all live but it varies from species to species.

Human: So what do you all eat?

Rumi: Some of us produce cattle livestock to keep us fed.

Human: You would need a lot to feed you guys.

Rumi: We trade with the other villages so that everyone is happy.

Human: What other villages are there?

Rumi: Well, you already know about, Spider City and Dragon Mountain, there is Harpy's Nest, Sandworm dunes, Lamia Forest, the list is endless.

Human: Do you have a map?

Rumi: I do in fact.

Rumi places a map down and she stoops down and picks up the human and puts him on his shoulder.

Human: Wait a minute.

He pulls out a map of his earth and it was exactly the same.

Rumi: Looks like the cities are on the same spot too.

Human: Except for the ones underwater.

Rumi: Scylla shores, Mermaid Manor...

Human: Wait a minute; what's this one, that piece of island is not on my map.

Rumi: That Island is forbidden, a bigger version of a Scylla is out there and whoever goes there never comes back.

Human: That sounds like a kraken.

Rumi: Kraken?

Human: It's what we call a huge octopus bigger than the normal growth rate.

Rumi: What other monsters that are myth on your side?

Human: There are a lot of monsters that are myth but I can tell you some.

Rumi: Go ahead.

The human and Rumi were talking about the myths on his earth while an AI was walking around looking at the village from above with Cinde.

AI: It is not that different from our dimension.

Cinde: We all have a life here in this dimension, we aren't mindless.

AI: I am not saying you all are not, no offense.

Cinde: None taken, you can get confused sometimes.

AI: What do you all do here when you are not, well...

Cinde: The kids run around playing, mothers watching over their eggs, people talking, selling and working.

AI: We don't give birth to children, we are just made and we don't know what it feels like, only the Destiny Team has ever experienced it.

Cinde: So it's just one second you aren't there and then the next second you are just there?