First Pardon

In the morning right after the wedding Miguel was up first after their night of love making. He was looking at Blossom while she was asleep; he was touching her face gently so she would not wake up. Soon enough Blossom woke up and felt his hand on her face. She gently grabbed it and kissed it.

Blossom: Good morning Miguel-kun, my husband.

Miguel: Good morning my lovely wife.

Both of them kiss.

Miguel: Would my wife like something to eat?

Blossom: Yes my husband.

Miguel: What will it be?

Blossom: Blossom-Chan would like some of your delicious fruit mix.

Miguel: Coming up.

Miguel gets out of bed and was going to put on his shirt but Blossom said something..

Blossom: Let's keep out clothes off Miguel-kun, it is only us here.

Miguel: Ok Blossom.

Miguel left the shirt off but put an apron on so that he wouldn't get dirtied up. Blossom was watching him in the small kitchen that was there. Meanwhile Violet was just waking up in the honey pool but she was feeling something. When she realized Raheem was still on top of her and he was still moving but there was one problem, he was still asleep, kind of.

Violet: Please don't tell me the pheromones I put out have him on auto-pilot?

When she means auto pilot she means his body is still going but his mind is shut down which means no manual control to stop or start anything. Soon enough her sense of feeling caught up with her and she was really sore, like meat was being tenderized for days. She had to slap Raheem to see if his auto-pilot would turn off. After a few minutes Raheem woke up and that caused the auto-pilot to shut off.

Raheem: -grunts- What happened?

Violet: Pheromone overdrive auto-pilot.

Raheem: What do you mean?

Violet: Your body was still going while you were asleep; you were tenderizing me the whole night.

Raheem got up and realized what she meant.

Raheem: So you are telling me this is a thing?

Violet: Since I pumped so much pheromone in the air it can happen.

Raheem: I'm not going to lie, some of that was me as well.

Violet: Sorry if it was too overpowering.

Raheem: its ok, it was nice that we could get that out of our systems.

Violet: But with one problem, my butt feels so sore.

Raheem: Must have been going like a jackhammer.

Violet: Yeah, with the drill bit, I don't know if I can even move my legs.

Raheem: I got you.

Raheem lifted up Violet and you could see the honey either hardened on their skin or it flowing off. Raheem went to the small shower and both of them bathed each other with Raheem still supporting her once they had their bath, she put her down on the bed and both of them dried off and Raheem put her up on the bed.

Raheem: Would my wife like some pancakes with some honey?

Violet: And syrup.

Violet still feels the soreness.

Violet: And an ice-pack.

Raheem got up and started to make breakfast. Violet was watching, he had pants on with his tattoo and bee wings spread out. She was happy that Raheem was now her husband but she has got to watch the pheromones when they have another loving time. While both couples were waking up Liz and Daiyu were still going. They went through the whole night.