Interface Ignition

Two days later in the normal dimension Pure went to the pod room to check on Reese. Once he checked he was done so he called for Victoria, Victoria came and allowed Reese to plug into his new body. He plugged in and booted it up. Pure brought Reese up and he started to wake up.

Reese: -moans-

Pure: Welcome to your new life.

Reese looked at his arms and was half mechanized; the reactor was in his back with a heart pumping him.

Reese: Victoria.

Victoria: Yes, Reese I'm here.

Reese reaches his hand out to Victoria and for the first time he could feel. He backed off slightly and touched her again.

Victoria: That's right, you can feel now.

Pure lets Reese standup and get used to his new weight. He had clothes on from the pod room and he tried to walk forward but he still had a lot to learn.

Pure: Take it easy, one move at a time.

Victoria: I'll take him.

Victoria held up Reese to support him

Pure: Ok, you can get him some better clothes later once he gets used to his new body.

Pure left Reese and Victoria went to their room and Victoria set him down in the bed.

Victoria: How are you feeling?

Reese: Actually, I can feel everything now, this is amazing.

Victoria: Yeah it is amazing; even though we are mechanized our sense of feeling is still there.

Reese: All of this is completely new to me.

Victoria: Yes, it would be for you.

Reese: Can I touch your skin again?

Victoria takes off her armor and shirt.

Victoria: Go ahead.

Reese was touching her skin and he could actually feel the difference in her skin and his. His skin was still fresh but hers was still the same.

Reese: I can feel it.

Victoria was embarrassed.

Reese: Now I know how you feel about this and it is ok, when I am accustomed to my body I am planning to get a tattoo.

Victoria was shocked.

Victoria: Why would you do that to your new body?

Reese: Because I like you and I want to help feel your pain.

Victoria: But a tattoo and this is two completely different things.

Reese: At least it is a start.

Just then Victoria got something over her comm.

Seth: Victoria, have you finished the analysis of all the data that came in?

Victoria: My sub-systems have almost decrypted it, I'm coming to finish it now. Can you send either Chun or Ming to help Reese around?

Seth: I'll check and see if they are available to get Reese going.

Victoria gets up and puts back on her shirt and armor.

Victoria: You can explore more of me later, but for now get used to your body.

They then heard a knock at the door, Victoria opened the door and it was Chun in hybrid mode.