Time to put to rest

Back in the normal dimension, Pure, Marshal and Jack came out and they headed towards China, they were headed to the temple where Tao was. Everyone was there except for those that got injured and were on bed rest. Pure, Jack and Marshal pulled up where the other vehicles were parked and got out. They met up with everyone else there.

Alisha: How is the Ai dimension?

Pure: They got the backup required and I am going to need a squad to move out when they need it but for now, we have to put Tao to rest.

Alisha and Carolina fused together, Pure, Calisha, Jack, Horatio, Zhēnbǎo and Xiao went into their true hybrid form with Calisha and Pure glowing white. Everyone headed up to the temple and the monks had Tao's body ready to be taken to where he was buried. Some of the monks were ready to travel with them. Pure, Calisha, Jack, Horatio, Zhēnbǎo picked a side and lifted his body on a slab made of wood with his casket open. Everyone behind them made an opening and they started to walk through. Everyone in the team soon followed behind and above them.

They began their journey back to the village where Tao marked it on a map and Pure knew where to go, they traveled down the road and onto a path where it would directly take them to the village. It was the most honorable thing anyone had ever seen. People were on the sides of the road looking on, after three hours they made it to the village where his wife is buried. When they got there, a grave was dug as deep as where his wife was because they didn't want them apart.

Pure and Calisha combined their tails and took the box off the slab. Pure brought something for Tao as well. Pure had collected the medals that were awarded for him. He placed it in his hands and closed the casket. Pure and Calisha came to the sides.

Pure light Pure: Does anyone have anything to say to remember Tao?

Monk: Tao was not only a fox spirit but he was more than that, he was a part of our family at the temple. For many years he was the wisest of us all, he would help us with any problem we had because over the years he became very wise.

Head Monk: Even though he knew his duty, he died with honor.

Pure: He died a hero.

All of the men came with shovels and started to fill up the grave. When it was filled Pure came with a gravestone and placed it down. It read Tao and his Wife's name with both of their dates of birth and their date of death. Blossom and Miguel came with some seeds and scattered them across the grave. Kyla made a cloud above the grave and watered the seeds. Blossom and Miguel used their magic on the seeds and it became a flower bed.

After that everyone stood back and was remembering what Tao did for everyone. Everyone said a prayer and left Tao in peace. All of them got back to the temple and headed home. Trinity dropped Miguel and his team off in the forest then went back to the fort when Vincent made a portal for her to drop them off. Pure turned back to his normal form, Alisha and Carolina un-fused as well.

Everyone put their vehicles in the garage and said a few things.

Pure: How are things in Turkey?

Trinity: Being cleared from the battle, given the whole nine yards and reconstruction.

Vincent: That reminds me, I got to UN-demonize that whole area for vegetation to grow, won't take long.

Vincent opens a portal and heads to Turkey for clean-up and everyone else went to their rooms to spend time with each other or their children. In the medical bay, Kyoko started to wake up, she felt the pain in her shoulder and sat up. She only had one sleeve on but the other one was under her arm. Zero came in and saw her up.

Zero: Kyoko.

Zero went to her bedside and put his sword down.

Zero: You ok?