Not in the rule book

A few days later a cargo ship was passing by and it dropped off several containers. Everyone brought them inside and set them down.

Aria: What is this about Pure?

Pure: It's something that we do every year for the people on this earth, Seth can fill you in on what Christmas is and what it is about, also, this will help show the people that you all are not a threat and we can work together.

Roel: Sounds like a good idea.

Alisha: We will teach you how to wrap and make a few things to help.

Horatio: Also, we got a lot of food to prepare but that is when the supplies come in for that.

Pure: For now, everyone grab some wrapping paper and split up.

Everyone split up in the main hall and started wrapping gifts, there were various things from clothes to toys, trinkets to essentials. Everyone was wrapping them to how they were going and what size since everyone was different sizes, even the succubus girls were helping.

Everyone was enjoying themselves a little, playing with the wrapping paper, assisting each other with the tape and working together, when a present was finished Pure and Alisha used their tails and placed it into a trailer so Trinity's Train can haul it when it is ready.

While they were wrapping up presents, a breach happened.

Seth: Pure, the Sphinx king is coming, he is using the com. we gave him.

Pure: Go ahead Sphinx King.

Sphinx King: Some of the hidden council want to bring some of their own to the fort to see if it is safe to come out of hiding.

Vile: I got them.

Vile got up and headed to the particle accelerator.

Pure: Vile is on his way, shut down the portal.

Seth shut down the portal while Vile was making his way to the Sphinx king and the newcomers. When Vile got there, he touched down and let them get on, it was two Onis, two normal foxes and two griffons, the griffons bodies are like the triplets but they have a third gene in them but that one varies on what the griffon's partner is.

All of them got on and Vile flew back to the fort, then he got there, the team was waiting on him. They all got off and Vile turned back to smaller hybrid mode.

All of them came forward but were scared at the same time; Pure threw over some collars so that they could talk.

Pure: Welcome to the Destiny Fort, we are glad you could come here.

Normal Fox: We thank you for ending the hold evil had on our worlds, we came here as a chance for our kind to come out of hiding.

Pure: Well, you can stay here and socialize with everyone here, we also have accommodations to all of you.

Oni: All of us?

Roel: All of you.

Onis are fifteen to twenty feet in height maximum, they never go over twenty feet and their skin has a shade of red in them along with their normal skin. It was both a male and female there from each species so that everyone was on the same page, while everyone was talking Mekuboto smelled something familiar.

Mekuboto came forward and continued sniffing and came to one of the Onis, each of them had a bag that their things were in and Mekuboto smelled something coming from the girl Oni.

Elysium: What is it Mekuboto?

Mekuboto points to the Oni's bag.

Elysium: What do you smell?