Season 19:New-school Blacksmithing

Everyone came to the smelting house, ready for some experience in what recycling metal and parts can benefit.

Pure: Alright everyone, if you got on heavy clothing, you better take it off. It is going to get really hot in here.

Zero: How hot?

Pure: Really hot.

Pure used his magic and fired up all the vats he had.

Eric: Phew, in here got hot real fast.

Pure: Told you.

Steam: Now this is my kind of temperature.

Everyone starts taking off their heavy clothing since the temperature was more than enough to not need them. They set them on the side so that they could retrieve them later.

Pure: Ok everyone we split up from here, only fire types can work close and around vats, except for Steam, she is used to this type of temperature. Water, you all got the cooling section that means Horatio, Elysium, Mekuboto and anyone else who wants to help with cooling. Zhēnbǎo is in charge of the salvage team, anything we can salvage and repurpose we can use.

V: But after we clear it of any residue of AI zombie virus.

Pure: Anyone that wants to get a workout, dive right in and sort out everything we get. There are gloves and rods over there.

Zhēnbǎo: If anyone does welding, there are welding kits and goggles over there.

Jade: If there is anything to smash, you are with Trinity when she gets here; some extra hammers are over there.

Trinity: I'm coming in, ETA twenty minutes.

Pure: That's our cue everyone.

After twenty minutes Trinity came in with the shell behind her.

Trinity: That's it, dump it there.

The shell came up and it was literally pouring out scrap parts.

Steam: Whoa...

Pure: How does the AI dimension have this much metal, don't all earths have the same amount?

Seth: Don't forget, it's dots of major cities on the AI planet, not all of these cities and places on this one. Also, making carbon fiber components was a major way of substitution since we could easily collect it.

Randal: So most of that is carbon fiber?

Seth: Mostly for wire covering, certain bodies that needed it and buildings since layers of it can be used as a type of brick.

V: Wait, so those buildings we saw in the Ai dimension?

Seth: Were made of compressed carbon fiber, so dense a bullet can't get through but it's not permanent, which is why shields are installed.

Gear: Sounds like those cities can take a beating.

The shell continued pouring out the scrap until the side it was being filled into couldn't take anymore, there was even a deep pocket to keep the scrap in place.

Trinity: That is enough for now.

The shell stopped pouring out scrap.

Carolina: How much is in that shell?

Trinity: The whole thing is full of scrap.

Pure: We are going to be here for weeks if that is the case, better go hybrid mode for this job.

Pure, Alisha, Horatio, Jack, Xiao and Zhēnbǎo switched to smaller hybrid mode for more strength and maneuverability.

Pure: All right, let's get started.