Alliance Generosity

The next day the supplies came and it was only a few days till Christmas but everything was running smooth, all emergencies, maintenance and accommodations were sorted out and everyone was doing ok.

Pure: Ok, the supplies are here, let us prepare.

Roel: What are these used for?

Pure: Every year at Christmas we give out presents to orphans and homeless people so that everyone ca have a good Christmas.

Seth: This will also show the world that you all are friendly and be able to work together better.

Carolina: Also it would give my girls some help on helping people for the side of good.

Pure: The forest helps out too with fresh fruits and vegetables they put aside for this but we leave the newly-wed couples out of this one for the year.

Luna: So, how can we help?

Alisha: Clean and dry your hands so that we can get started on things we can prepare now like the chicken and other necessities.

Irvine: For what purpouse?

Horatio: Some things we cook need a day or so to fully prepare and for it to come out like how you all like Pure's cooking.

Keir: Yeah, you do make a mean prepared meat selection.

Pure: Well, you are going to see some of that at work. Also, is it ok for you guys to have Lital, Moriah, Julia and Badit with us?

Aria: Well, they do want to help.

Kali: I don't see why not.

Pure: Everyone ok with this?

Everyone agrees.

Carolina: Jose, Ris, bring them out.

Jose and Ris went for them and they brought them to the cafeteria.

Pure: Hey you four, want to help?

They see the supplies and tools ready to use.

Lital: Ok.

Morial: I'll help.

Julia: Never really cooked before.

Bandit: I have a little.

Xiao: We will help but only if you all want to.

Julia: Well, let's get started.

They came in and everyone got started, they split up according to height and how they could help, they put on long disposable gloves so that no fur or flakes of metal or scales can get into the food and contaminate it. They used the cafeteria tables as extra space so that everyone could have space. The destiny team showed them how it was done along with the others who knew how to cook.

They were preparing chicken, home-made seasonings, certain foods that have to draw overnight like pork meat and such, also some dough for bread. Everyone was enjoying themselves and getting a good lesson in cooking.

Meanwhile in the forest, Sayuri was at her tree near the water, she was keeping warm with a blanket and a solar lamp to keep her warm, she saw Jason taking a walk outside, he had on his wolf winter coat and a scarf around his neck. He was taking a patrol of the forest to see if everything was ok. Sayuri came out and went to him, Jason stopped and let her approach.

Jason: Hello Sayuri.

Sayuri: Hi Jason.

Jason: How are you doing?

Sayuri: I'm fine, just keeping warm.

Jason: How did you like riding on me for the first time.

Sayuri: It was something.