Extra Relief

In the normal dimension, some of the team headed to Turkey with Trinity's train and four trailers hooked on. Pure, Jack and Horatio were taking this run along with some of the team.

Anne: Why are we doing this?

Pure: Relief effort, we are heading to the Caterpillar camp we made for the civilians in Turkey.

Trinity: Three of the trailers are supplies while one is important equipment they need for reconstruction.

Pure: What's the report on the city?

Trinity: The carbon engine needs some repair work and the water supply needs a filter from all that massacring you did in that fight.

Pure: What about communications?

Marshal: The Caterpillar Oscar has been working communications for everyone.

Pure: I got the carbon engine, Horatio, deal with the water supply, the rest of you hand out relief supplies to those in need, Trinity help with the reconstruction.

After fifteen minutes of driving they came into Caterpillar Camp. The people were cheering when the train pulled in. The team got off the train and Pure detached the trailer that had the parts for reconstructing the city. He used his tails and his strength to pull the trailer towards the city.

Pure: Ok, let's split up from here.

Pure went to the carbon engine, Horatio went to the water supply and Jack stayed with the other three trailers.

Jack: Ok, let's get these handed out, distribute them evenly.

Everyone looked in the trailers and they grabbed everything in it, there were baskets.

Jack: Ok everyone, line up.

The crowd lined up and they gave out the supplies to the crowd. Meanwhile Pure was at the carbon engine.

Pure: Wow, something did a number on this; this is going to take a little bit.

Horatio: So is the water supply, going to have to filter a lot of things out.

Trinity: The construction of the city is on-schedule.

Everyone went to work and everyone was going ok until Anne saw a boy coming in the crowd.

Boy: Can I have some supplies please?

Jack: Where are your parents?

Boy: They are sick; they sent me in their place.

Jack: Ok, here.

Jack gave the boy some supplies and he left in a hurry. Jack whistled and that alerted Anne.

Anne: Eric.

Eric looked at Anne, he turned around and Anne grabbed him by his shoulders and both of them started to follow the boy, they followed him out of the Caterpillar Camp and into a least damaged section of the city. They kept hidden until they saw him go into a building. Eric and Anne landed and went inside. Anne latched onto Eric by using her talons and locking onto his waist where metal was so she wouldn't hurt him. Both of them followed him quietly, the boy went down stairs and into the basement. They kept close and they saw the boy go through a door. There was a window so Eric and Anne took a look.

Anne: What is that?

Eric: A bubble?

What they find inside was a girl inside with filters, oxygen tanks, decontamination area, water purifier, and sanitizer, everything that was needed to keep things clean.

Eric: Crap, she was born without an immune system.

Anne: What's that?

Eric: It's how we have resistance to diseases like colds and fevers.