First Step

Pure, Alisha, Carolina, Jack, Horatio, Xiao and Zhēnbǎo all headed from the fort to where one life ended and the other began. For Xiao and Zhēnbǎo it was their family home, for Horatio and Jack it was their homes too, for Alisha it was the house where she grew up in but it was burned down many years ago and was rebuilt. Carolina had to head to her old home while Pure had to go back to the apartment where he was taken. When Pure touched down the building that was there wasn't touched throughout the years after it was burned down, the remaining structure was still standing, nature took over what was left and no one has touched it ever since.

Pure: Everyone in position?

Alisha: Yeah.

Carolina: Here.

Jack: Yup.

Horatio: Check.

Zhēnbǎo: We are home.

Pure: All right everyone, create a barrier so you won't be disturbed.

Everyone created a barrier around themselves and sat down on the ground. They took out the vial and looked at it.

Pure: All right everyone see you on the other side.

Everyone opened the vial and drank its contents. Soon enough they started to get sleepy, they fell asleep and the potion let them reach inside of themselves. Each one of them was back in time back to when they were before their lives changed. For Xiao and Zhēnbǎo, it was before the acid rain hit them, for Horatio it was when he was gaming on his computer, for Jack it was him sitting down on the stairs of his home, for Carolina it was her coming home from school, for Alisha she saw herself playing with her friends and for Pure the apartment was rebuilt, his refurbished truck was there.

Pure went inside and down to the basement, when he got there he saw himself welding together a circuit. The other Pure hears something; he turns around and sees Pure.

Young Pure: Hello, who are you?

Pure: Uh... This may be hard to explain.

Young Pure: I can understand.

Pure: I'm you.

Young Pure: What do you mean, you're me?

Pure: -sighs- May I?

Young Pure moves his chair to the side and Pure comes and sits down with his tails as support.

Pure: I am you because this is what happened to us.

Young Pure: What do you mean?

Pure took off his coat, his top armor and shirt to see the scars and reactors on him.

Young Pure: That happened to us?

Pure took off his hat and young Pure could see the three wires in his head along with his long hair.

Pure: Yup, I know it's not pleasant.

Young Pure leans back and sees the ten tails coming from his spine.

Young: But it looks like we had some bonuses to all of that.

Pure: Yeah but, it wasn't easy

Young Pure: Can you tell me how this even happened to us or even telling me if any of that is true.

Pure: Figured I would say that.

Young Pure was listening to Pure's story of what happened to them. Everyone else was doing the same thing to tell them the reason why they needed their help. Back in reality and at Andre's school, both Leslie and Andre were excelling in their classes and they were bringing in both good and bad crowds. Leslie and Aylia still have their little possession secret. Sometimes Leslie would swing by Andre's house to let Aylia possess her and take her to school with her. In this part Aylia has possessed Leslie and they are at lunch.