Don't make a threat you can't keep

Back in the normal dimension Pure was talking to Otto after Alisha and Carolina was done with him.

Pure: I'm only going to ask once Otto, what did you do?

Otto: We wanted to destroy the company from the inside out by exploiting secrets.

Pure: Who is this we?

Otto: The scientists that were working on you to build you, they explained weaknesses in your systems and programming. They left certain ways to control you before they could plant that chip in you to control you fully.

Pure: Where are they now?

Otto: Scattered across the globe from being retired, fired or laid off, your procedure was extensive since you were the prototype until it was able to be done properly, you captured most of them but six remain. I don't know their names; we only talked on the cell phone briefly.

Pure: Anything else we should know?

Otto: Nothing more please, I am sorry for what I put you through, I regret my decisions.

Pure gets up and heads to the cafeteria where Calisha was with Pure Jr. and Auriella and everyone else was there.

Alisha: Hey honey.

Carolina: What did he say?

Pure: We got six people to find and he says I got other ways for people to control me.

Horatio: That is going to be a problem if they can do that.

Seth: Nope, they can't.

Pure: What do you mean?

Seth: Remember those six days you spent in the tube to repair?

Pure: How can I forget?

Seth: I'm not going there but I was doing something while we were in there.

Pure: What was it?

Seth: While we were in there I was checking all of our code down to every bit, bio-electrically encrypting them and checking for ways for other people to control you and got rid of all of them, now no one can control you.

Pure: What about putting the chip in my head?

Seth: Ever since you have been reconfiguring yourself, your body was already changing so the chip can't work anymore.

Pure: So I can't be controlled anymore but they still think I could.

Carolina: I know that sound.

Alisha: If you are thinking what I think you are thinking.

Pure: I am.

Seth: You would have to play along until you get to their base.

Just then Seth intercepted a wild signal that he recognized when he was scanning for breaches.

Seth: I'm getting a random signal trying to control you but I removed that but kept the translation part to play along.

Pure: Play it.

Recording: This is your creators, come to your birthplace for reprogramming you are flawed.

Victoria: Well that is not scary at all.

Pure: I'll play along until I got a chance to find their base and make the arrests.

Pure took off and headed back to where the research facility where it all started. He touched down and he felt an EMP pulse but he was immune to it but he played along, he dropped down and had his eyes shut. He tapped into a satellite to see what they were doing but he made it look like he was offline. A truck backed up and a couple of people picked Pure up and was driving towards an unknown location.