Reason why old school is the best

Back in the normal dimension, it was a weekend and everyone was taking it easy from the construction site, a few were doing a little construction like Seth who were controlling the Nanites to get the delicate work done. Just then Pure got a call.

Pure: Hello?

Person: Hello Pure, we are waiting on you at the showcase.

Pure: Got it, on my way.

Pure hung up and called Andre.

Andre: Hey Pure.

Pure: Ready to go?

Andre: Yeah, waiting on you.

Pure: All right, I'm bringing Lisa.

Pure hung up and called Lisa over the com.

Pure: Ready to go Lisa?

Lisa: My car is ready to go too.

Pure set up a showcase where Lisa and Andre were brought along to see what they got ahead of themselves. Pure already gave Alisha and Carolina the heads up because he was a good husband.

Pure: All right guys, we are heading out.

Alisha: Have fun.

Pure whistles and his car came to him. Lisa came out of the workshop and was driving her own car. Once they were together Pure opened a portal and it went straight to Andre's house where he was ready to go. Andre came out and was heading to Pure's car with his drones following him

Andre: Bye mom, bye dad, be back later!

Austin: Have fun!

Pure opened the door and Andre got in and shut it. After that Pure opened another portal and that lead to the Auto Cove Speedway, it got upgraded over the years and was a massive course with all the twists, turns and straightaways any man could want.

When Pure and Lisa came through they were outside of the raceway and were given full access. Pure, Lisa and Andre got out of the cars and they trailed behind them thanks to Pure's systems. All of them got the all-access passes and went looking around. What was there was all the former legends of racing and the current ones. They saw every single type of engine and car there from really old to next-gen like Pure's car.

Andrew and Lisa were looking around at all of the open hood cars and all of the mechanics. Some were working on some and some new age blocks were out on display.

Lisa: This is amazing.

Andre: So this is what is packing in today's engines?

Pure: And some future ones too.

All three of them went to an open slot for two cars. A manager was there and Pure went to him.

Manager: Thank you for gracing us with your presence.

Pure: No problem.

Once the cars were parked, Lisa and Pure opened up the hoods of their cars, everything that made the cars powerful was on full display Pure had a split hood so that he doesn't have to touch the supercharger. Some people were coming over and saw his engine. Lisa had on her overalls and was working on her car while she was there. Andre was nearby looking at all the cars and talking to some of the drivers.

Andre: So do you get more power to the engine?

Driver: It depends on what parts you are using but getting your aerodynamics of the car is a big thing. You can't go far if the air doesn't help as well.

Andre: Got it.

Driver: Are you looking to be a driver?

Andre: It's one of the big things.