The green is growing

In the normal dimension, in the forest, everything was going nicely; the whole forest was growing nicely with the plants and herbs growing to help people. Everything was going fine with the married couples but they wanted to check something, especially the girls.

Miguel: You sure you want to do this Blossom.

Blossom: Yes Miguel-kun but Blossom-Chan wants to make sure.

Miguel: All right.

Miguel makes a call to the fort.

Mima: Hello?

Miguel: Hello Mima.

Mima: Hi Miguel, do you need anything?

Miguel: I need to ask your doctor if Blossom and Violet are pregnant since she is most likely to figure out the result.

Mima: She is the most likely person to get the most accurate result, I'll see if she is available and if she can come for a visit.

Miguel: Thank you Mima.

Mima: You're welcome.

Miguel hangs up.

Miguel: Mima is checking, hopefully she is free.

Just then a message came through.

Miguel: She is on her way.

Blossom: Thank you Miguel-kun.

Miguel goes to Blossom and holds her face, their tattoos started to glow.

Miguel: Hey, I want the same thing too, let's just be sure.

Blossom: I know Miguel-kun, Blossom-Chan will still be with Miguel-kun.

Both of them kissed each other then they went their separate ways to help with the forest. Over with Sayuri she was taking care of the water plants. Jason was helping out at the orchard with carrying harvests, water or fertilizer. When he was done he went to look for Sayuri.

When he got there he found her walking on the water, taking care of the plants. Jason came on the bridge and watched her. Sayuri saw him there and came to him. Sayuri used her hand and used the water to come up to the bridge to get to Jason.

Jason: Hello Sayuri.

Sayuri: Hello Jason, how are things going in the rest of the forest?

Jason: Quiet but working fine.

Sayuri: That's good.

Jason switched to his wolf form and Sayuri got on, she liked being in his fur and he didn't mind. Both their tattoos started to glow their color. She liked it when she was in her fur. Soon enough he started to lick her face; she started to like it then came to a decision. Sayuri touched his tattoos and they turned from green to blue. Jason noticed this and switched back to his hybrid form.

Jason: Sayuri...

Sayuri: You are the only one I let be close to me; as such I want to get to know you better. I want you to move closer to me.

Jason was surprised she said that

Jason: Are you sure about that?

Sayuri: Ever since our queen said it was ok to interact with other species, I always wanted a werewolf is gentle to me.

Jason: Sayuri, I will always be gentle with you, even though I have claws.

Jason went to Sayuri and held her gently.

Sayuri: As such... I want you... to mark me.

Jason was surprised and curious as to why she wanted him to do that.