Working Together

In the normal dimension, everyone was working together at upgrading the fort. Pure was recovered and helping out with the construction. Turkey was completed and everyone there was returning back to their normal lives with the upgrades and recoveries of their data and with Torao, Riddex and Lele helping with the farms, they were getting back on their feet.

Farmer: These crops are growing better than ever, what you three did is amazing to restore this place.

All of the farms were recovered and growing crops. The Destiny Team also put some upgrades there for irrigation and maintenance.

Torao: It's nice to help out with the farms.

Farmer: Are you headed back to the fort.

Riddex: We might need to stick around for a while and see how things are doing.

Farmer: Well, you all earned some rest, go ahead.

Torao, Riddex and Lele went to the caterpillar to get some rest. Lele went to Riddex when he laid down on the bed in the caterpillar. Lele used a drone to get up on the bed, when she got there she went to his side to talk to him.

Lele: Hey Riddex.

Riddex sees Lele.

Lele: I got a question to ask.

Riddex: What is it?

Lele: Why is it that that you sound like you have two people living inside you?

Riddex: Hmm?

Lele: Like one time you are nice and happy and then you are dark and gloomy, what is up with that?

Riddex: Oh, that, it's complicated.

Lele climbed up and sat down on his chest.

Lele: Try me.

In Riddex's head, there was an angel and devil version of himself in front of him that only he could see.

Angel Riddex: Let him help out, she might help us.

Devil Riddex: Oh come on, she would laugh at us we don't need the embarrassment.

Angel Riddex: Aren't we already embarrassed as much as it is being way bigger than the girl. She might understand better than anyone back in the village.

Devil Riddex: Or the exact opposite.

Angel Riddex: Come on, what it hurt?

At this point Riddex was actually going with the Angel side of him.

Riddex: It something that happens to me, I just change from one thing to another.

Lele: How?

Riddex: It's usually looking at the darkness and destruction of something but it can happen at random as well, is that strange.

Lele: It is strange.

Devil Riddex: Told you.

Lele: But it is not unheard of.

Devil Riddex: What!?

Angel Riddex: Told you!

Devil Riddex: You didn't call anything!

Riddex: What do you mean?

Lele: Some people have that but they have different triggers, depending on the situation.

Riddex: How do they deal with it?

Lele: Don't know, would have to look it up or ask.

Riddex: Would you do that for me?