Medicine repairs

Back in the normal dimension, one of the patients was waking up; it was the patient who lost their eye.

Patient: -groans- My head.

He sits up and looks around, he sees the other victims still asleep, he had on an oxygen mask with an IV and blood bag feeding into him with a heart monitor. He took off his oxygen mask and started to talk.

Patient: Hello?

One of Mima's drones was there and it saw him up.

Mima: Pure, one of the patients is awake.

Pure: On my way.

Pure heads to the medical bay and he sees the patient up.

Pure: Easy now, you were in a coma for a few days.

Patient: Ugh, why does it feel like I'm light headed?

Pure: We had to flush your body out of the drugs that was in it, do you remember anything?

Patient: Ugh, yeah I remember, you found us and got us medical attention.

Pure: You better lie back down, you just woke up.

The patient lies back down and Pure comes to the side of the bed and sits down on his tails.

Patient: Is everyone ok?

Pure: Everyone is fine, it was extensive damage but everyone is stable and healing.

Patient: What about my eye?

Pure: We injected a small amount of Nanites into you so that your eye can regenerate and you can see again through it. There is a metal piece over your eye so that no air can get in and it can repair.

Patient: Can I see?

Pure grabbed a small mirror from his bag and gave it to the patient. He saw the metal piece over his eye.

Patient: Whoa.

Then the doctor came in.

Doctor: Ah, you are awake.

Pure: He came to not too long ago.

Patient: Am I going to be ok?

Doctor: We still need to flush out the rest of those drugs out of your system and I have to do a medical examination to make sure you are one hundred percent.

Pure: Just take it easy until you are cleared from the medical bay. We will be here sorting things out, just don't do anything dangerous.

Patient: Ok.

Pure gets up and leaves the medical bay; he heads to the main hall where Seth was.

Pure: How are all of them?

Seth: All are still stable and the Nanites are working to give detailed repairs.

Pure: all of them check out?

Seth: All background checks from face recognition, blood testing and fingerprint scans check out. No threat whatsoever.

Pure: Good, they are after the company and the children and we got four scientists left.

Just then a call was coming in.

Pure: Hello?

Chinese President: Pure, we got some people saying you stole ideas from them.

Pure: That is not possible, all projects are completely owned by us and we made sure of that.

Chinese President: How?