Season 18:Figuring out the right plan

In the monster dimension with the eastern team, the team headed to the blacksmith where she was just finishing up a sword.

Blacksmith: Was just about to send for you all, I just finished the new swords for Razor.

Razor: But I only asked for one, I don't dual wield.

Blacksmith: Trust me, you will love this.

The Blacksmith went to the side and had a cloth on the table, she uncovered the cloth and it was two eight foot swords.

Ash: Whoa.

Razor: No way I can carry these, even with my equipment.

Blacksmith: That is where things get easier, these are made of a special metal mix, they may look big but they are amazingly light, try lifting it up with your normal hand.

Razor took up the sword and it felt like taking up a normal sword minus the massive hilt.

Razor: You're right; it's amazingly light but is this hollow?

Blacksmith: Nope but I thought carrying these two might not leave space on your back so, I made this sword into a changeable one.

Razor: How?

The blacksmith took the other sword up and Razor handed her back the other one. She put the sword hits in a cross position and straightened them, everyone heard a click sound when that happened both the swords combined into one sword.

Razor: Nice:

Razor used his new hands and grabbed the sword.

Razor: Thank you.

Blacksmith: Also, I made this smaller one for you for your regular arms.

The blacksmith handed over a normal sized sword with the same two sword modification and a sheath for it. They paid the blacksmith. The whole team headed back to the castle where all of the prisoners were packed, readied with weapons and supplies.

Captain Harley: Looks like everyone is ready to go.

Ash: What about the hanging?

Avi: Happened five minutes ago, they even chopped off his head to be sure. Also, your ship is in the harbor.

Captain Harley: Be right back everyone.

Captain Harley heads down to the docks. Meanwhile Elysium squatted down and Mekuboto got off, he was checking her bandages. She had her gauntlets on her back and Elysium had his two orbs floating around him.

Elysium: Mekuboto is going to be out of climbing for a while so someone is going to have to take over until her hands are healed.

Razor: I'll switch with her; I'll get some practice with my new arms that way.

Elysium: For now, she stays on my back but her nose will still come in handy.

Elysium finished checking the bandages and then turned around, Mekuboto latched back on Elysium and he got back up. Soon enough Captain Harley came back from the harbor.

Captain Harley: Some of the teams are heading to nearby ports so I ordered my ship to take them there and head further up.

Jones: We should head out too while we still got the sunlight.

Jones pulls out the map.

Jones: We need to head north-west from here to get to the meet point.

Nico: Then let's put some distance from this place.

All of the prisoners from the mansion were going in groups in different directions, the eastern team headed north-west. Nico and Jess were ahead with Razor using his new hands to climb and traverse the trees, he was using the small trees as practice to grab on and get his hand-eye coordination better for four arms instead of two, even though he had on the Exo-suit he was relying more on his arms.