Chapter 59

Mitsuko couldn't sleep and instead of forcing herself to she decided to go for a walk around the camp with her weapons, eventually reaching the outskirts of the camp on the opposite side of LingQi and Diamondback. She feels a sharp pain in her mind that forces her to clutch onto her head. She looks up as she grits her teeth and was surprised to see an image of Akari standing there in her school uniform, though instead of getting scared like she used to, instead she was actually quite mad at her.

'Aww, having a bad time sleeping beautiful?' She smiled innocently however Mitsuko knew full well that was fake.

'What do you want now? Haven't you made me suffer enough?' Mitsuko growled

'Oh that's no way to talk your ex now is it? Especially by what you did to me!?' Akari screeches ferociously as her uniform becomes more bloodied as more patches appear on her uniform. However Mitsuko simply turns away though its more out of annoyance than fear.

'Look I get it, its my fault you're not longer with us...with me. And I get why you're haunting me for so damn long...but can you stop it? Haven't I already been through enough?' Akari teleports in front of Mitsuko and screams in front of her face surprising her.

'Do you think you have suffered enough!?' Mitsuko with a shocked expression took a couple of steps back before she regained her composure and responded.

'I...I like to think so. Its not like I did it on purpose, I didn't know what you were feeling. You didn't say anything how was I supposed to-'

'EXCUSES!' Akari interrupted Mitsuko inches away form her face.

'You always were full of them and now is nothing different. Despite the person you try to be in this world you'll always be the MURDEROUS Mitsuko I fell in love with.'

'I'm not full of excuses...at least I try not to be.' Mitsuko admitted as she glanced to the side, trying to avoid her gaze.

'Trying isn't good enough, you tried to lead a rebellion and do stuff your way but look what happened after that!? Man Zang Ba and Wu Zi deserved much better, though where are they now? Dead!' Mitsuko shot her eyes back up at Akari who had a mischievous smirk on her face.

'Don't act like you know anything about that.'

'I know everything! Remember I've been watching you for some time. I also saw how they were killed, sad really. Do you ever wonder if they regretted their decision?'

'They probably did, I wouldn't blame them really.' Mitsuko averted her eyes away from the smug looking Akari.

'Aww look at you, feeling sorry for yourself, that's just how its always been isn't it?' Akari condescendingly criticised Mitsuko.

'Look what the fuck more do you want from me!?' Mitsuko yelled taking Akari aback.

'I get that I've been a total bitch, I get that I'm such a goddamn horrible person, I get that ok! And...I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what happened. But why now? Why ever since I came to this world is when you decide to do this shit? Can't I just live out my life now? For all I know I'll die tomorrow. Isn't that enough?' Mitsuko questioned, she wasn't sure if she was angrier or saddened by everything. Akari teleported in front of Mitsuko and screams as her eyes sink into her skull.

'You think its that easy to be forgiven!? You think just because you renounced what you did that you'll be left alone!? You think just because you're sorry makes everything ok!?' her words echoed in Mitsuko's mind as they were all she could hear. She crashed to the ground as those words kept ringing and ringing in her mind. Then all of a sudden, silence. She looks up to see Akari, still with patches of blood on her uniform though her face was back to normal as Mitsuko remembered her.

Romance of the Four Kingdomsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें