Chapter 1: FRIENDS

Dairy Entry 1 from Brendon Urie's POV

Today's Date is September 4, 2013

It is the first day of school and my parents are making me go to an all boys highschool called like Sea something. It sounds like HELL all ready and I haven't even been there yet.

Well I hope there is a lot of eye candy there.

well let's go.

~time skip to first period~ 

As I walk into class, I see I think the shortest guy ever. I walkover to him and say "how the hell are you so damn short in 12th grade?"

He turns around and says " Well my whole family is short, so I inherited the shortness. Also why are you talking to me?"

I then realised that I just asked him about his height, but never asked anything else. I said "I stuck at talking to people and you seemed interesting to talk to so I did. Btw I'm Brendon Urie."

I stuck out my hand and we shake hands. He told his name is Patrick Stumph and that he is single as fuck. 

I said "Well how long have you guys been dating?"

He said "Me and Pete have been friends since 6th grade."

I say to Patrick "Well I just moved here but I have a really serious boyfriend back at my school."

I hear a familiar voice say "He means me." I turn around and jump into Ryan's (my boyfriend) arms and say "What the hell are you doing here?"

Ryan says "I didn't want you to feel lonely at your new school."

I said "You know that I could never be lonely, I am an extrovert it is in my personality to talk to new people and make friends."

Then the teacher walks in and I take a seat next to Ryan and Patrick.

Throughout the day I met so many amazing people and all of them happen to be gay. most of dating each other. In second period I met Pete and his boyfriend Mikey. I felt bad for Patrick to watch his best friend be really happy with someone besides him. 

When I met Mikey, he said "Hi, you must be new here. I'm Mikey Way and over there is my boyfriend Pete Wentz and his best friend Patrick Stumph" he rolled his eyes at the thought of Patrick or the sound of his voice.

I said "Yea, I am new. My name's Brendon Urie. I know Patrick I had first period with him and told me that his best friend is Pete."

Mikey asked me if I was dating anyone. I said "Yes, my boyfriend Ryan Ross we've been together for about 1 1/2 years." He nodded and said "Why did you move here?"

I replied "My dad got a new job here and I need a change of pace from my old life" He nodded and the teacher came, with a kid with ketchup red hair.

The kid said "Sorry Thomas for being late but i had to make sure Frank got to class on time."

The teacher said "Mr. Way, you don't call a teacher by their first name, that is rude."

The kid shrugged and said "I don't give a fuck if it's rude that is just how i talk to my teachers, so you let me call you Thomas or we can have my parents here and they can explain that I don't care what anyone says about my behaviour and my attitude."

The teacher said "Mr. Way get out into the hallway."

The kid shrugged and flipped off the teacher as he left the room.

The teacher walked out the door and the kid had gone down the hallway and out of sight.

Mikey tapped me on the shoulder "That's my asshole of an older brother. His name's Gerard. He stayed back in 11th and 12th grade. This is his 6th year in high school. My parents pretty much don't care what he does as long as they don't have to leave work for it. Which means like once a month he'll get grounded for an hour and then my parents forget and let him do whatever the hell he wants."