Storytime (This is shit....sorry)

Okay the story behind this is that I was lonely and I am bullied. About different things and I just don't fit in. On the internet I'm this kid different person. I'm not the bullied kid, who has no friends. I'm the author of a book.

When I started to write this, it was for me to get away from the real world. I wrote it and thought maybe one or two people would ever read this. Now I have over a hundred reads and am up for a Watty award. I know so cliche, but I thank all of you. Because before, I thought that the only reason I was on this Earth was to be an outcasted and picked on. It got so bad at one time that I thought that if I died no one would care. 

Then I wrote this book and was really depressed. The first chapters of this is so shitty and I hate myself for it. But with this book I feel that things are going to get better and people might care if I die but I have people on the internet to talk to when I feel upset about something. So know that if you ever feel that pain of emptiness, know that there are people that care. 

I'm always going to care because when no else cared, it made the feeling of being worthless more real. So just say something in the comments because I check the comments. I am always here to listen. 

Okay now I have to go cry because I had an awful day then this happens. I love y'all frens and please stay alive because I might not know you but I care about you a hell of a lot. 

Z