Chapter 61: Merry (hella early) Christmas

This is from everyone's POV today

First off Brendon,

Today is my first christmas with Dallon and Brooklynn. I get up and walk downstairs, I see Ryan and Dallon sitting at the table, during coffee.

I say "How long have you been up?"

Ryan says "Its 9, we've been up since 6 am."

I say "Is Brook up yet?"

Ryan says "No." Then I hear Brook crying, I run upstairs and get her, then head downstairs. I get downstairs and say "Merry Christmas little girl."

Ryan says "Just give her, her presents." I nod and all give gifts to each other, get toys from Ryan's family, then some stuff from Dallon's family for the new baby.

Ryan says "Is this all of the presents?"

I say "No." Then I hand Ryan Brooklynn, then I get down in front of Dallon and say "I know this is really fast but I love you so I wanted to ask you to marry me."

Dallon says "Yes, I would love to marry you." We kiss and Ryan says "Look Brooklynn, thats a proposal a thing I'll do later in life."

I say "Hey hows the girlfriend doing?"

Ryan says "Good, she's with her family right now." Then I hear a knock at the door, and Ryan runs over there to see his girlfriend Keltie there.

He opens it and says "What are you doing here?"

She says "I wanted to surprise you." He hugs her and says "Oh, this is my daughter Brook."

She says "Hi Brooklynn, I've heard lots about you." She walks inside and says "Hi you must be Dallon." She hugs me and says "Hi."

Switch to Patrick Stumph's POV

I get up wtih Kinsley and say "Hi deary, today is Christmas" I then walk downstairs and see Pete drinking coffee, I say "What are you doing?"

He says "Waiting for someone to come downstairs, with one of my children. You were the first, now here comes the second one."

Mikey says "What I'm the first?"

I say "No. I was the first one to bring a child down." 

Mikey says "Cool. Do you want start presents now?" I nod and we start presents, then Pete says "I got something really special for the girls." He pulls out a couple boxes and hands one to me and Mikey.

Mikey opens it and says "Its their birthstones." 

I open it and say "Thanks Pete"

Pete says "Look at the backs."

I say "It has her birthday on it."

Pete says "It does, and Mikey when this little one is born, I'll get them one."

Mikey says "Thats so sweet." They pecked lips and we had a fun day.

Switch to Geoff Wigington's POV

Today is Christmas and I can't wait because this is Lilo's first christmas with us. Rory comes and jumps on me and Awsten's bed.

I say "What are you doing crazy?"

She says "Presents, presents, presents!!!"

I say "Oh todays Christmas."

Awsten wakes up and says "If you 2 don't shut the hell up in 5 seconds, I will hurt both of you." We then shut up and walk quietly downstairs, Rory says "When can we open presents?"