Chapter 56: It gets better tomorrow, I promise

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

Today is my first day of college. 

I look at the clock and Dallon is next to me holding Brooklynn, I say "Hi how are you?"

He says "Good. Its your first day of school, get up now, your going to be late." He grabs my arm and I drag my feet to the bathroom. 

I walk out of the showers, and get ready for my first day. I look at my outfit, and Dallon says "Well you look really nice today."

I say "Thank you

I say "Thank you." He starts to loosen my belt and says "You need to look sexy for me when you get home." I kiss him and I go downstairs, then I head to school.

I get to my class and I see a guy who was tall, glasses, bearded and older looking then most of the kids here. I push that thought to the back then take a seat, at the beginning of class the kid sits next to me. He says "Do you have a pencil?"

I say "Sure." Then I handed him a pencil, he says "Thanks, I'm Zack."

The professor says "Mr. Hall welcome back to college legally this time I hope."

Zack says "Just go on with your lesson." The professor gives him the death stare and goes back to the lesson. I say "What the hell was that?"

Zack says "A real long story." I nod and start taking notes, then we leave for the next class and Zack runs up to me, then says "Hey what class do you have next?"

I say "Intro to Chemicals" 

He smiles and says "Same. Also whats your name?"

I say "Sorry bad at things like this Brendon." He nods and I walk into a girl, I say "Sorry do you need some help"

She says "Sorry I wasn't looking."

I say "I wasn't looking either" I then hand her books to her, I say "Brendon Urie."

She says "What?"

I say "Sorry, thats my name Brendon Urie. What's your name?"

She says "Oh, my names Hayley Williams. Who's that guy?"

I say "This is Zack Hall." Hayley then runs down the hallway, we get to the next class.

Time skip to the end of the day

I see her outside under a tree and sit next to her and she says "Is Zack with you?"

I say "No he went with some other kids. Why?"

She says "Well Zack went to prison for assault with a deadly weapon. He was 22 years old when he did the crime, then after serving 2 years, he escaped and fleed here changed his name illegally and started a new life here. After 3 years here he got caught because his apperence didn't change. So people stay away from him because the person who he assaulted was my ex boyfriend."