Chapter 16: We need to talk

Diary Entry from Awsten Knight's POV

This is a trigger warning about abuse and seuxal assault

I wake up to a feeling of sickness. I then puke my brains out into the toilet. I sit there and say "This is too long to be a stomach bug."

My mom comes running in and says "Are you okay?"

I scream and say "Hi Mom, and yes, this normal" I mumble under my breathe "if you came home more often."

She looks at me and I leave the bathroom. I get ready and leave for school. I get Geoff and say "Good mornin dear."

He says "You looked pissed."

I say "I n-"

He says "No let me guess why." I sigh and he says "Your mom came home and pretended to care about you like she always does when see comes home and sees you." I nod and he sighs. I then start the car and we then get going.

When I get to school, I pull a pregnancy test out of my pocket that I stole from my sister. I go to the bathroom and take the test.

I set it down and hold in my pocket. I go to class and listen to my stupid teacher, we were learning about something stupid. 

It was the end of class. I see Dallon and walk over, I say "Hey I need your help."

He says "With what"

I say "So I took a pregnancy test and I refuse to look at it until I see Geoff. So if Geoff reacts poorly to this, I want you to be by my side for the rest of the time." 

He says "Ok. Can I look at it?"

I say "It's in my backpocket and no because I want me and Geoff to know first before anyone else."

Time skip to Lunch

I walk over and I pull the test out of my pocket and there are 2 lines. I get really worried because I have a never talked to Geoff about kids.

I get to the table and I say to Geoff "We need to talk."

Geoff says "What happened?" I hand him the test and say "We never talked about kids but that might have to change that."

Geoff pulls me into tight hug, and says "I love you and this unborn baby."

I say "This is why I married you." I kiss him and we pull apart. We then sit and eat.

Time skip to at home

I walk inside and sit down and my mom says "Hey honey how was your day?"

I say "Fine I guess."

She looks at me and says "You seem mad or something. What's wrong dear?"

I say "Nothing. I'm fine just leave like you always do."

She says "Awsten Constantine Knight watch your tone with me sir."

I shrugg and walk away. She says "Awsten come back here."

I yell "Hell no" I walk into my room and lock the door. I hear her and she says "Awsten Constantine come out of this door now"

I say "How bout nah"

She says "Awsten open the damn door."

I say "This is better then having to listen to you." I don't hear her for about 5 minutes and she opens my door.

She says "This is it, what the hell got into you today"

I roll my eyes and say "You being home and pr-. Nevermind you wouldn't care."