Chapter 11: Yes I updated again

Diary Entry from Patrick Stumph's POV

As I pace back and forth between my room. I hear the door and I get it. It was Pete. I say "Hi"

He says "Hey is Mikey coming?" I shrug my shoulders and he says "Ok and can I come inside?"

I say "Yea" He walks inside. Pete then sits on the couch and says "Well what are your parents making?"

I say "I have no idea in hell." He laughs and says "Is anyone else coming over for dinner?"

I say "Brendon, Dallon, Ryan, Joe, Andy, Awsten, Geoff, maybe Josh, Tyler, Frank, Gerard, Mikey."

Pete said "Well when is everyone coming over." I shrug then the doorbell rings. I get up and open the door to Joe, Andy and Ryan.

Ryan says "B and Dallon will be here in a few minutes. I didn't want to be late so I left before them."

Joe say "Well have you heard what happened this morning." I shake my head. Andy says "Well guess who made his grand entrance to the world."

I start to scream and say "Elijah" They nod and say "Tyler went into labour around 3pm last night. Then at 1:36am Elijah William Dun was born, so Ty and Josh wouldn't be able to make it because Ty is still in the hospital. We can visit them but the baby is in the NICU. He will be out in a couple weeks, so maybe after the new year."

Pete comes over and says "What happened?"

I say "Ty and Josh had their little boy this morning."

Pete says "Really well that is amazing. Is the baby okay?"

Joe says "Well he we don't know because Josh texted me as we got into the car. So nothing else besides Eli was born."

I say "Well come inside and tell us how your baby is doing." They walk inside and sit down then talk. 

After about 10 minutes, I hear the doorbell. I get it and everyone else walks inside expect Frank, Gerard and Mikey. 

They all walk inside. I say "Did y'all here what happened this morning?" Everyone shakes their head. I say "Josh and Tyler had the baby this morning. Its a little boy names Elijah William Dun." 

Brendon says "Is the baby okay?"

I say "We haven't heard anything about Eli." My parents say "Hey everyone dinner will be ready in a couple minutes so wash your hands."

We all wash our hands then the doorbell rings and I open it and Josh is holding a bouquet of roses. I say "Hey what are you doing here?"

Josh says "I just wanted to pop over and say hi. Tyler and Eli are doing fine. When we see you again, I'll tell you what happened during labour. Eli is still in the NICU and I just needed to see something other than for white walls."

I say "Well hi everyone is upstairs but they wi-" Everyone walks downstairs and says hi to Josh.

Josh says "I have been here for about 10 minutes, but I need to get back to Tyler and Eli. So bye everyone." We all say goodbye and we sit down to eat. 

After about 3 minutes, I hear the doorbell and I open the door. It was Mikey, Gerard and Frank. I open the door. 

I say "Hi Love come in."

Mikey says "I saw Pete's car did you lie to me and say that you didn't." I nod and say "I just wanted you and Pete talk sin-"

Mikey says "Why do you care about me and Pete's relationship, maybe fix everything about your relationship with Pete before yo-"

I scream "I DID ASSHOLE. ALSO I CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, PETE AND THIS LITTLE GIRL."

Mikey screams "MIND YOUR OWN DA-. You love me."

I scream "YES MORE THAN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD." 

He says "I love you too but mind your own damn business."

I scream "HELL NO BECAUSE YOUR ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT THIS BABY."

He screams "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU WANT TO GIVE THIS BABY AWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED TO GET KICKED OUT."

I scream "I DON'T WANT TO WASTE AWAY MY LIFE BEING A TEEN PARENT AND STUFF, UNLIKE YOU AND PETE."

He screams "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

I scream "I WANT A LIFE BEFORE PARENTHOOD BUT YOU ARE BEING A PARENT SO YOUNG."

He screams "WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY MISTAKE."

I scream "WHY BECAUSE YOU'RE FINALLY THINKING STRAIGHT AND ABOUT YOUR FUTURE."

He screams "NO BECAUSE I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU."

I scream "GREAT."

He screams "BYE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE"

I scream "ME TOO. GET OUT." He then slams the door, then Gerard and Frank go outside and leave. I ran upstairs.

After a few minutes, Pete comes upstairs and says "Hey can I come in?"

I say "Fine" I open the door and he says "I told everyone to go home. What happened?"

I say "How did you not hear us?"

He says "Everyone heard you but I wanted to know everything."

I say "Me and Mikey got into a fight and broke up."

He says "Wait what did you do?"

I say "It was that I didn't tell him that you were coming. We started to argue. He said I shouldn't be in his business all the time. Then I said that he was being selfish."

He says "Then he said you are being selfish."

I say "Yes, then I called him dumb for wanting this baby. I said that I didn't want to be a parent so young. He then broke up with me."

He says "Well go talk to him when we get back to school."

I say "I think I'm going to due that. Thanks dude and you too." I then push him out the door.

A/N - The ending is shit but I needed to do something. Also whoever reads this you are really cool. I'm sorry that I just said that. I'm going back to my emo corner and listening to paramore and green day.