Chapter 55: This book is hella long

Diary Entry from Awsten Wigington's POV

I get up and today is my first day as a waiter, I'm going to hate this but I need the money. I get up and put on the stupid outfit. That they want me to wear but with the bump its kinda a problem. I can't get the tight shirt around this little girl. 

I look at myself in the mirror and Geoff says "Honey you are working behind the corner no one will know."

I look at him really pissed and say "Good to fucking hell, you don't have a damn watermelon poking out of you."

Geoff says "Sorry. I was trying to help you out, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I nod and put on my black maternity jeans. Then I see Rory and she starts crying, Geoff picks her up and she only starts screaming bloody murder. He hads her to me and she calms down, she says "Don't go."

I say "I have to go Rory. You get to go Auntie Baeliy's house for a couple hours while me and Duck work." She starts to cry and hold onto to me more, I then hug her after a couple minutes and say "I have to go Roars, you are going to hang out with for a while."

She says "You'll come get me from Auntie Baeliy's, right?"

I say "Yes, of course." She hugs me and I leave, I get to the restaurant. I walk inside, they assign me to corner and it was not half bad. I leave and go to my sister house, when I get there I see Rory playing with Baeliy.

I knock on the door and Baeliy the door, then I hear Rory run to the door and I hug her. She looks really happy to see me and she says "I missed you."

I say "I missed you too, do wanna go home?" She nods and we leave, once we get home. I open the door and I see a flower basket, it says 

Hey Awsten,

                         I'm sorry about how you've been feeling, I wanted to say you are beautiful even though you are pregnant. I want you to know, that you are the love of my life, and one day I'll get you that big fancy wedding you've been wanting since last year. I can't wait to get home so I can see your fancy at our next gift. 

- Love, 
Geoff or Duck 

P.S. - Go to the kitchen there, and y'all see the next thing.

I look at Rory and she shruggs. I laugh and see goes back to doing her thing, I go to the kitchen and see a bag full of groceries and it has another note, I see a box of tissues. I laugh because Geoff knows me so well.

Hey Awsten

                      This gift number two, I know that you're always complaining about how we never have enough money for food. Well I worked extra jobs and did overtime. I got us everything you ever wanted. Go to the back patio and y'all find your next thing.

- Love
Geoff or Asshole

I then run to the backyard and Rory says "What the hell are you doing Aws?"

I say "Duck has a surprise for me." She nods and goes back inside, I look and there was finally furniture back there. I look at the note and it says 

 Hey Awsten

                       This is the middle of the gifts, this is what you always dreamed of when we met. You said to me, that we will buy a big house and have a bunch of friends. I said that this was a first meeting, and I'm not into guys. Well a lot changed since 5th grade, we started dating in 8th grade and we got married at the end of 11th grade. I love you so much.

- Love,
Geoff or Sweetheart

I look around and go to the living room, I look at the mantle and I see a note, it says