Chapter 73: Then this happened

Diary Entry from Pete Wentz' POV

I get up and walk down to the kitchen. I make oatmeal for me & Eva, then I go and sit down to think of what I'm going to say to Patrick.

I say "Hey Patrick, I just wanted to say. I'm really sorry about ignoring you and Kinsley." If Patrick, doesn't slam the door in my face, I would say "I wanted to say, I'll help with Kinsley."

I then say "That's good." I get up and put my bowl in the dishwasher, then I go upstairs and go to the closet. I get out in my usual outfit, then Mikey says "Hey cutie."

I say "Is this too nice?"

Mikey says "You might want to bring Kinsley something and give Patrick something."

I say "I'll go to the store and get stuff for them."

Mikey says "You also better hang out with Kinsley for a little bit."

I say "Okay. I think I got this." He nods and I walk to the car, then I drive to Patrick's house. I park my car in his driveway then I sit there and remember what I was going to say.

I get out and walk to the door, then I knock. Patrick opens it, only pocking his head and says "What are you doing here?"

I say "I wanted to hang out with Kinsley & say sorry for being gone since you and Mikey broke up."

Patrick says "Okay, what did you bring this time?"

I say "I'll show you only if you let me inside."

Patrick says "Fine." Then he opens the door but he stands behind the door, I see Kinsley who says "Dada."

I say "Kinsley, hey girlie." I pick her up and I show her the new toy I got her, then she shows me all her toys. I still hadn't see Patrick, but I will talk to him. She was getting tired and so I put her down for a nap.

I walk downstairs and says "Hey Patrick?"

Patrick says "Are you leaving?"

I say "No, I wanted to say hello and talk about spending more time with Kinsley."

Patrick says "Okay." Then he comes out of the kitchen, then sits down.

I sit at the table and say "So who's baby is it?"

Patrick says "How'd you know?"

I say "When you were pregnant with Kinsley, you would try your hardest to hide your belly. You would stand behind things, so no one really knew."

Patrick says "Yes, I'm 35 weeks, almost 36."

I say "Why'd you keep it a secret?"

Patrick says "I just didn't want to think of me as a stupid boy, who gets pregnant?"

I say "I wouldn't care, me and Mikey are pregnant again. We're only 21 weeks. Also who's the father?"

Patrick says "The dad's not in the picture. I don't want him in the picture."

I say "Well, I'm gonna love this baby, just like I love Kinsley, Eva."

Patrick says "Thanks."

I say "Could you please tell me, I wouldn't know him or would I?"

Patrick says "You can't say anything?"

I say "I pinky promise."

Patrick says "Its Mikey."

I say "How'd you know?"

Patrick says "He's the last person I sleep with."

I say "When was this?"