Chapter 48: All stories I write are a hot mess

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

I wake up and I see Dallon peacefully sleeping and kiss the top of his forehead. I then head downstairs and start making breakfast. I finish breakfast and I hear Dallon walking downstairs, once he gets downstairs and says "Hi, I could smell breakfast all the way upstairs."

I say "That's your pregnancy nose. Use it well."

Dallon says "Also here is your daughter, she woke up and I saw that you were already downstairs, so I brought her down with me."

I say "I didn't even hear her. Also thank you, eat something."

Dallon says "Okay." I then start feeding Brook and once she's finish, I then put her in her own the mat for tummy time and I put her favourite toy in front of her. Her doctor said its good for her.

Dallon says "I could watch Brooklynn while you have a chance to eat."

I say "I love you so much, thank you." I then eat some toast and watch Dallon play with Brooklynn.

Dallon says "Hey creepo, what are you starring at."

I say "I was watching a stepfather and his stepdaughter hangout. Which I love."

Dallon says "I know, I was just teasing you."

I say "That wasn't teasing." I then wink at him and his face turns bright red. He then walks away and I start playing with Brooklynn.

Time skip to later

It was finally time for me to eat something. I sit down and Dallon says "You work yourself to hard."

I say "What are you talking about Dallon?"

He says "You literally do everything for everyone. You cook, clean, you pack and make sure that me and Brook are okay. You never miss a beat and you are always looking for jobs to do. Everytime, I want to do anything, you always make sure I really want to do that thing."

I say "Stop Dallon, my entire life, I've done that."

He says "But most people wouldn't take care of me like that. They always want me to be the housewife and things like that."

I say "I just want to take care of you. You are the most special person in my life, why would I not care for you like I slave to your ever need."

He says "I care for myself, you don't need to care for me that way."

I say "I just want to, you are the love of my life."

He says "Is this the first time, that someone else isn't telling to do everything for them."

I say "Yes, but this is what I want to do for you as well." Dallon then just hugs me and I start to tear up at the fact he loves me even if I don't do everything.

Dallon says "Its okay. I will always love you even if you let me do more around the house, then sit down."

I say "I'm sorry. Everybody I've been with always wanted me besides you and Ryan for the pure reason that I will slave to them."

Dallon says "You don't need to do that. Hasn't Ryan told you that."

I say "Yes, of course. He literally didn't tell me he was going to make dinner, because I would stop him. So he would do things behind my back to try and relieve some of the pressure off my back."

He says "I want you to try and wake up after me tomorrow and let me do more things like make dinner, or feed Brooklynn while you eat first."

I say "I'll try but I wouldn't promise you anything."

He says "At least, you're open to that idea of that."

I say "Its going to be weird to know that someone loves me for all the things I don't do."

He says "Okay, now lets watch some tv." After about 5 minutes, I feel my eyelids getting heavy and say "Goodnight Dallon"

He says "Goodnight love." I then close my eyes and go to sleep.

A/N - I needed to write a chill chapter because the last chapter and next chapter have a lot of tea and drama in it (My best friend literally says that all the time.) Its also really short for that reason.