Chapter 29: I'm super sick today......Fuck my life

tw: Sexual abuse, references to sexually slaver, and abuse. 

Diary Entry from Joe Trohman's POV

I get up and walk to the kitchen. I see my mom cooking breakfast. I say "Hey Mama."

She says "Hi Joseph, dear can you h-"

I say "Help you with your siblings. You have to leave. Mom I know the drill, like the back of my hand. You have to leave really early and I get everyone else ready for the day."

She says "I know, but please, they c-"

I say "They can't miss the bus. You need your car keys and a jacket its cold outside."

She says "What would I do with out you." She kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I then run upstairs and get all the kids. 

I say "Okay Sophie, Jack and Liam get your asses up and get ready." They all move and I say "You're gonna miss the bus." They run downstairs and here the door close behind them. I have 5 minutes to eat an apple before the rest have to get ready.

I run downstairs and grab an apple. I run upstairs and say "Liv, Em and Noah you need to get ready or you're gonna miss the bus." The girls get up and run to the bathroom. Noah comes to me and says "I d-"

I say "Save the shit, get your ass moving or you're going to be late."

Noah flips me off and says "Go to hell, Joe" He gets into the bathroom. Em and Liv run downstairs and leave. Noah runs down the hall and out the back door. I sit down because I have 15 minutes to eat my apple. 

I then finish my apple and say "Aid, Ava, Issie, Cad, Gray, Ri and Lucas get up you guys have to go to school."

Aiden, Ava, Caden and Riley run to the bathroom. Isabella says "When is school over again."

I say "Tomorrow." She nods and goes in the bathroom. Grayson is still asleep, I walk over and say "Gray dude you gotta get up. You only have today and tomorrow until the end of 1st grade."

Grayson rolls his eyes and shakes Lucas awake, Lucas says "Go to hell"

I say "Get your ass up now Lucas"

Lucas flips me off and says "What in hell do you want Joe?"

I say "To get your shit and get the fuck out of the house so that you go to school." He grunts and gets out of bed. Everyone is at the door and I say "Okay I need to get in line and leave."

They line up and I say "Aiden get out" 

Aiden says "Only one more day after this in hell." I shove him out the door.

I say "Ava take Lucas to the bus stop today." She nods and the 2 of them leave. I say "Issie, Caden, Gray and Riley get out of the house now."

I walk upstairs and I walk to the baby room. I pick up everyone and put them in their carseats. I put everyone in the car and we drive to school. We get inside and I sign all of them in and go to school. I say "I'm only 30 minutes late, I'm good on time."

I get to school and I get a text from Andy and it says "I think my water just broke in the middle of class, are you at school yet?"

I call him and say "What and yes?"

He says "Well I was sitting here and then a liquid rushed out of me. I'm in a bit of pain thought, so I think I'm in labour."

I say "Why not leave class and we can go to your house and get the bag. Then we could met the twins."

Andy says "We need names for these two,"

I say "I know we can talk while you're in labour or after their born."