Chapter 53: I really missed you guys

Diary Entry from Frank Iero's POV

Time skip to there house 

In 5 minutes, we will be our first house together. I pull into my driveway and see our house that we will have forever. I get Jules out of the backseat and carry him to the door, then Gerard walks up behind and says "So are you ready to do this?"

I say "No, why don't we go back to Portland and not go to college."

He says "You can't do that, but we can go inside and see our tiny house."

I look at the house and says "Okay maybe I could do this

I look at the house and says "Okay maybe I could do this." He nods and opens the door, I walk inside and I finally feel at home in this place.

Gerard says "So what do you want to do you want to do first?"

I say "Put the crib together and then the couch." He nods and we start get the crib pieces out, then we get crib together.

" He nods and we start get the crib pieces out, then we get crib together

Gerard says "Wow, damn we make a good crib."

I say "Yes, also now we have to put Jules in the crib." He laughs and I put Jules in his crib. Then we get the couch in, then we get a couple lamps. We sit down and I say "So we are going to sleep here"

Gerard says "Why don't we just make the bed."

I say "And possible wake up Jules, you are really funny."

Gerard says "I didn't thing about him."

I say "Thats why I thought of it." He laughs and we slowly fall asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

I sit up and I hear Jules crying, I then walk to his room and feed him. I then take him to the kitchen and make him a bottle. We have no place to put him besides the couch, Gerard gets up and takes Jules, then feeds him.

Gerard says "So how long have you bee up?"

I say "Probably like 5 minutes."

Gerard says "Good because we are going to meet the neighbors in about 5 minutes."