Chapter 71: I'm in school again

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

I literally can't wait until tomorrow, its Brooklynn's birthday. I look at Dallon, who was still asleep, I get and walk downstairs to make breakfast. After about 20 minutes, Dallon comes downstairs with Brook and Kalie.

Dallon says "Brooklynn say Happy Birthday to daddy."

I say "What."

Brooklynn says "Happy Birdday." I laugh and pick her up, Dallon says "Happy Birthday Babe."

I say "Thank you." I kiss him and Brooklynn says "Eww."

I say "Okay. I have to make breakfast."

Time skip to Dinner Time

I sit down and say "So how was your day?"

Dallon says "Good, but we need to celebrate your birthday."

I say "Nope, I'm fine."

Dallon says "I don't care what you say, I got you a cake anyways because its your birthday too." He then goes to the kitchen and comes back with a slice of cake with a candle on it, in his hands. He say "Come blow out your candles."

I say "Fine" I then blow out the candles and I get a peck on the cheek from Dallon, then Brooklynn says "Eww."

I laugh and we eat our dinner, and we put the kids to bed. I sit on the couch and Dallon sits next to me. He says "What are you doing?"

I say "About to watch FRIENDS." He jumps up and says "Take me to the bedroom now!"

I say "What are you doing?"

He says "Pick me up and take me to bed!" 

I say "Why?"

He says "Take me to bed!" I then stand up and pick him bridal style, I carry him to our bedroom and throw him on bed, I jump on top of him and start kissing him.

He says "B, I need to do something."

I say "Okay." He jumps up and I then just lay on the bed, waiting for him. After about 10 minutes, I put on the tv and continue to wait. 

After 15 more minutes, he says "Are you ready?"

I say "For what?"

He says "I'm coming out." He opens the door and it reveals Dallon in a slutty maid costume, I say "What are you doing?"

He says "I'm trying to have turn you on."

I say "You thought that was going to turn me on." 

He says "Yes." 

I laugh and say "No, just come into bed. Also take off that stupid costume before you come back into bed." He smiles and goes back into the bathroom, after 30 minutes, Dallon comes out in his clothes.

I say "Come back into bed." He smiles and jumps into bed. We then watch tv for 2 hours, then I roll on top of him and start kiss his neck. He starts to moan as I start sucking little hickies onto his neck.

He says "B-Bren." I sit up and say "Yes." He points his eyes to his pants and I start kissing his neck again. I then rip off his shirt and start kissing down to his belly button then peck his lips. 

He says "You fucking tease."

I say "You know you love it."

He says "Just do it already."

I say "Give me a minute." He rolls my eyes and I start kissing him, then he rips off my shirt and I start kissing down him stomach. Then start sucking hickies around his belly button, then I pull off his pants, with mine. I start kissing his inner thighs and he starts moaning louder, then I rip off my pants and boxers. 

He says "Oh." I then rip his boxers off and flip him onto his front, then I stick one finger into his butt and he starts moaning, then I put another finger in and start stretching his butt. After a couple minutes, I pull out my fingers and put on a condom, then pull lube out of the drawer and rub it onto my dick.

Then I push my dick into his butt and he starts moaning, I start to push in and he starts to moan louder then I hit his prostate and he screams. I then hit it again and he screams once more, after a couple times and cum onto him, while he cums in my hand. We then lay down and go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning, I look down and see that we are still covered in cum. I jump up and goes to the shower, then I put clothes on and Dallon says "What are you doing?"

I say "Getting ready."

He says "For what...oh, wait." Then he jumps up and goes into the bathroom, then I hear Kalie screaming. I run into her room and say "Hi, today is Brook's birthday." Then I change her and I go get Brooklynn. 

She says "Hi."

I say "Hi, baby." I pick her up and all 3 of us walk downstairs, I put Brooklynn down and get Kalie a bottle. Dallon says "Hi, everyone."

I say "Hi." He then grabs the bottle and baby out of my hands, I say "What are you doing?"

He says "Helping you." 

I say "I love you so much."

He says "I love you more." He then sits down and I start making breakfast for the rest of us, I make breakfast and we sit down to eat.

Dallon says "Hey today is something special."

I say "Yea, what is it?"

Dallon says "Its Brooklynn's birthday." She smiles and I smile, then we sing Happy Birthday and finish breakfast.

Time skip to 7 pm

We sit down and Dallon says "We have to get the Garbage for tomorrow."

I say "Okay. I'll get the upstairs and you'll take down here." 

He says "Okay." I run upstairs and start getting the trash, I get all the trash and have one more room which is our room. I walk into the bathroom and get all the trash, then I go to the trash and see the condom from last night on the floor. It has a rip in it, I say "Oh shit." I start to internally panic, then I think I'll tell him when I go downstairs. I put it into the trash and get the rest.

I go downstairs and take all the trash out. I get inside and I say "Hey, Dallon, can we talk for a moment?" 

He says "Sure. Why?"

I say "Just sit."

He says "Bren, you're scaring me. What is it?"

I say "You just need to sit." He sits and I take a deep breathe, then Dallon says "What is it Brendon? You are scaring me."

I say "Okay, so you could be pregnant."

Dallon says "That's not possible, we used protection."

I say "So, the condom ripped and it is possible."

Dallon says "Okay, well we have to wait 2-3 weeks until we could get a result."

I say "I just wanted to tell you." He nods and I hug him, then we go to bed.

A/N - 5 months later, still can't end a story.