Chapter 57: My hair is wet

Diary Entry from Ryan Ross' POV

I get up for school and I hate it. I just walk out the door and to my car, I still don't know anyone in any of my classes. I get to class and sit down. I just sit down and wait for class to start because I'm always, then a girl walks in and sits next to me. She says "Hi I'm Keltie"

I say "I'm Ryan. I've never seen you before, are new here or something?"

She says "No, I just was sitting in the back row earlier but the teacher moved me after class yesterday, but you probably didn't notice since you never really talk or pay attention to people."

I say "I don't care about others, unless they approach me."

She says "Why do you take such earlier classes?"

I say "Its so I can work. Its a long story and classes is about to start." She nods and we start class, halfway through the class, she looks over and says "What do you like to do outside of school?"

I say "We can talk after class. Okay." She nods and goes back to listening to the lesson. Once class ends, I look over and Keltie then say "What class do you have next?"

She says "Writers Block 101"

I say "Same. Do you wanna go together?"

She smiles and says "Sure" Once we leave the room, I say "I like music besides school and art. What about you?"

She says "I have been dancing since I was a child, I really want to be a professional dancer. But my parents said I need a degree to make sure I can support myself not as a dancer."

I say "I get it as well. My parents said I was crazy for wanting to pursuing music or the arts. They said get a degree and see how amazing the workforce is. I just listened to what they said and now I'm here."

She says "Do you write music?"

I say "I literally love writing music. What is your favourite style of dance?"

She says "Musical theater or Ballet." Then I run into some kid and he says "Hey watch where you're going."

I roll my eyes and say "Okay, now you can be on your mary way." 

He says "Fuck you." I flip him off and I walk off, Keltie says "How do you do that so easily?"

I say "I'm literally a bi man, it comes easier to me, then most."

She says "Wait your bi."

I say "Yes and intersex."

She says "Wow." Then we get to class and walk in, then sit down. 

Time skip to Lunch

Me and Keltie walk outside and sit down to a picnic table. Keltie says "What is your home like?"

I say "It is really a lot. I have 7 siblings, I had a brother that was homophobic and my parents disowned him, I had a sister who was killed in a car crash, like 4 years ago."

She says "I'm so sorry."

I say "Its okay, lets talk about your family."

She says "I'm literally an only child and my parents are both surgeons. My dad is a neruo surgeon and my mom is a general peds."

I say "My parents are normal people. My dad is a waiter and my mom is a maid. We didn't have a lot of money in the house as my parents didn't have college degrees and they instilled in us, that going to college will help in the long run."

She says "My parents always had money and we lived in a 4 bedroom house. My parents were never close with their families."

I say "My parents both have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I have 6 uncles and 2 aunts, then whole lot of cousins. Each of my aunts had 4 kids, then my uncles had 6 kids. I have like 44 first cousins. Then both my grandparents have 2 sisters. My great aunts have 2 kids and my parents first cousins have like 3 kids each. I have 36 second cousins. I come from a really close family."

She says "I have never even met my grandparents or my parents siblings before."

I say "Heres a picture of my whole family that I just talked about."

She says "Holy shit, there is a lot of you guys

She says "Holy shit, there is a lot of you guys."

I say "I literally was born into a family like this. I literally want my daughter to see a family like this."

She says "You have a daughter, is this why you need the money."

I say "She doesn't live me full-time anymore."

She says "Is she with the mother?"

I say "No, she's with her other father. I was the one to birth her but I want her to have her parents in her life. I get to have her ever holiday."

She says "How do you do that?"

I say "I get to call her ever morning and ever night. Then my ex will send me pictures of her and sometimes videos too."

She says "Whats her name?"

I say "Brooklynn Rayne."

She says "That is a lovely name."

I say "Thank. Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

She says "No I'm very single."

I say "Same. Oh shit, I have to go." I then run to my car and go to work.

A/N - I just washed my hair and my glasses are covered in water spots.