Chapter 5: Life is shitty

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

Time skip to the Thanksgiving party

I hear my phone rings and I see Dal❤ and I answer.

I say "Hi Dal"

Dallon says "Hey what are you doing?"

I say "Getting ready for Gerard's party, what are you doing?"

He said "Nothing. Can I come to the party?"

I say "Yes be here in 30 minutes." He then hangs up.

Time skip to 30 minutes later

I hear a knock at the door and I open it. Dallon was wearing a Foxy Shazam and black skinny jeans. I say "You're ready right let's go." He turns and we get into his car.

He puts on Misery Business by Paramore. We yell WOAH I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG.

When we got to the party everything smelt like weed and alcohol. Dallon and I look at each other then take a deep breathe. We walk in and everyone is dancing.  (A/N - I watch WAY TOO MUCH Jersey Shore.) 

I get handed a lot of drinks and Dallon is hella drunk. I was little buzzed and Dallon was a slutty drunk. He had made out with every person he could. I walk over and see that the pregnant people were making out with their boyfriends. Mikey and Patrick were making out and I was a little worried that something was going to happen. Ryan was standing there and drinking I hope was water.

I walk over and he says "Do you need a ride home?" I nod and he says "We need to get Dallon and then we can go."

We went to find Dallon and I found Dallon talking to some kid. I grab him and I say "We have to leave your drunk off your balls." He shakes his head and I drag him into Ryan's car.

We are driving and Dallon said "What the fuck, I wanted to have sex with a random person." Me and Ryan burst into laughter and I say "You didn't and your staying at my house, we can get your car later."

After sitting in silent for 5 minutes, I say "Hey when is the next doctor's appointment."

He says "I think tomorrow, and the baby is healthy. I'm only 3 months." I nod and we start listening to Dirty Laundry by All Time Low. 

We get to my door and it really funny to watch and his tall giraffe ass fall into my bushes like 4 times.

I finally get Dallon in the door and Dallon falls on the floor.

I start to laugh and Ryan says "What did he drink? I've seen people drunk but not drunk to the point that they fall 4 times before they get inside their house." I shake my head and I grab Dallon off the ground.

He crawls up the stairs and he then tries to stand up but then falls on the floor, I start laugh. Ryan is like 'What the hell is happening?'

Dallon then stands up and he runs into the door frame, then falls on the floor. I look at Ryan and he shrugs and says "What the hell did he drink, because this is just sad, funny and worrisome." I nod.

Dallon lays there then gets up and runs into my on-suite and pukes up his guts in my toilet.

He says "What the fu-" He then pukes more into the toilet. I say "Dallon are you okay?"

He says "Can I have a water bottle?" I nod and see Ryan asleep on the couch. I put a blanket on him and get a water botte, then run upstairs and give it to Dallon. 

He says "I wish I cou-" He then pukes more. I say "Dal do you want to go home." He just shakes his head and says "You are hell-" He then pukes more and says "I need to sleep." He tries to stand up and then falls into my arms.