Chapter 62: A hot mess was born

A/N - This takes place on New Years Eve

Diary Entry from Joe Trohman's POV

Today I'm going to propose to Andy finally. I get up with Jinx and Arcadia, then I feed them. Then Andy walks downstairs and says "Thank you Joe for feeding them."

I say "No problem." I then finish feeding them and go get them dressed. I come downstairs and I see Andy looking at me funny, then he says "Why are you doing this?"

I say "I want to pamper you today."

Andy says "Okay." Then I make him breakfast and play with the girls. After that I cleaned the house a little bit.

Time skip to Lunch

After cleaning and watching tv with Andy, I make lunch and feed the girls. Then I put the girls down for there naps and I sit with Andy.

He says "Have you eaten anything today?"

I say "Yes." I wasn't lying, I just ate little things.

Andy says "I mean a real meal."

I say "No but I have been eating." Andy nods and I kiss him, then I kiss him a little more. Then I kiss him one more time but this time Andy kissed me back. I lick his lips and he parts his lips just enough for to stick my tongue in, we just make out for a while.

Andy says "One of the girls is crying." I jump up and rock Arcadia back to sleep, then run downstairs and I see next Andy who had fallen asleep.

Time skip to 11 pm

I have about an hour until I propose to Andy. I continue to make mocktails for me and Andy, then Andy says "So what are you doing?"

I say "I'm trying to make mocktails. You said 2 years ago you wanted to try them."

Andy says "You remembered."

I say "Why would I forget something like that?"

Andy says "For the first 2 years of us dating, you forgot my birthday."

I say "Hey, I got better."

Andy says "When is my birthday?"

I say "May 31st 1996"

Andy says "You remembered."

I say "I've been dating you for 4 years."

Andy says "Okay if you know how long we've been together. What day did we start dating?"

I say "Okay, you want our first date or the day you asked me to be your boyfriend?"

Andy says "Both."

I say "Our first date was August 4th 2010, then you asked me to be your boyfriend October 3rd 2010. You took forever to ask me."

Andy says "Okay, what day did we say I love you?"

I say "Why are you quizzing me?"

Andy says "Just tell you what day we said I love you for the first time. Then you might get the answer."

I say "Fine, October 28th 2010 at the park because someone said that we were disgusting. Then I said 'Have you see yourself' Then they walked away. You loved the fact that I'll always protect you from anyone."

Andy says "I really wanted to know, that you actually love me and remember these things."

I say "I'll always remember."

Andy says "What day did we kiss for the first time?"

I say "The first time in general, dating or as a couple?"

Andy says "All of them."

I say "We kissed for the first time 4th of July, we were at a party and we were playing spin the bottle. Then we kissed August 7th which was our second date, then we kissed on Halloween as a couple."

Andy says "What day did we go public with our relationship?"

I say "November 2nd because someone was trying to hit on you. I got jealous and yelled 'Get the hell away from my boyfriend' Then everyone heard us."

Andy says "Okay, when was the first time we spent the night at each others house?"

I say "The first time I stayed at your house was December 6th 2010."

Andy says "When did I say I wanted to marry you?"

I say "February 27th 2011."

Andy says "What was your first gift to me and what day was it?"

I say "March 23rd 2011. I got you a new pair of drumsticks because you needed some but you couldn't leave the house."

Andy says "What day did we first sneak out?"

I say "July 9th 2011. We went to see a movie but you were grounded."

Andy says "What day did I go to bootcamp and what did my letter say to you?"

I say "You left July 13th 2011. Your letter said I hate it here, I wish I could home with you. I wish I could hear your voice again. I literally wish I could kiss you and hug you. I have to finish this but I l love you and miss you a hella of a lot. xx Andybear. P.S. I literally want to have sex with you."

Andy says "Wow you remembered. Yes, also what day did we finally get down and dirty?"

I say "September 8th 2012 behind lockers in the sports shed. Also you wanted to have sex for a year before but I wanted to wait."

Andy says "Oh when is the twins birthday?"

I say "June 13th 2014. By the way we have 10 seconds until its 2015." 

Andy the says "9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1. Happy New Year" I get down on one knee and Andy turns to me and starts crying.

I say "So Andy its a new year, lets get married?"

Andy says "Yes of course." Then I slip the ring on and kiss him. 

A/N - I know a short chapter. Literally all the upcoming characters are going to be short since nothing is really going on in anyone's life.

Also is it weird that my favourite waterparks songs are Lucky People and Turbulent. It doesn't make any sense.