Chapter 43: I need to write

Diary Entry from Ryan Ross' POV

Today I get to move to Nevada, but I have to leave Brooklynn with Dallon and Brendon. I going to miss her, until Thanksgiving. I will be able to talk to her, but I wouldn't be the same, I finally understand why Brendon cherishes the time he has with Brooklynn, because there is very little time, you get with them.

I look around my room, and think that this will be the last time that I get to be in here for a long time. I also then look at the crib, I then see Brooklynn and pick her, and walk out of my childhood bedroom. I then drive to Brooklynn to Brendon's house. I knock on the door and I say "Okay here is Brooklynn, can I say goodbye to her before I leave."

Brendon says "Of course" He then lets me inside and I sit on the couch with Brooklynn in my hands.

I say "Okay kid, you need to call me everyday, you can. You have to be good to everyone, also I want you to talk when I'm around only. Also if anything happens remember I love you more than words could express." I then kiss her on her forehead and handed her to Brendon. I start to cry and Brendon hugs me and says "You don't have to do this to yourself, you could take her and w-"

I say "No, she needs to get to know you and her stepdad." I wipe away the tears and wave everyone goodbye. I then head back to my house, and I get all my bags packed in my car. I then walk back inside to my family standing, with open arms. I say "Okay one at a time."

My younger sister walks up and says "Bye, Ry. I hope college treats you well."

I say "Thanks Raven. Also before I forget, I want to wish you a happy 8th birthday, I know its tomorrow but I might be busy so I wanted to say it before I forget."

Then my brother says "Mom is making me say bye, I wouldn't miss you," I know hes lying because he isn't looking me in the eyes, I say "I'll miss you too Ranger" I then hug him and my brother says "Okay Ryan I just wanted to say you are going to do amazing in college, you are a champion at school."

I say "Thanks Roy" 

My brother says "Well bye Ry."

I say "Thanks for the loving goodbye Ray." We laugh and fist bump. Then my sister says "I'm going to miss you so much, please don't go."

I say "Okay Rachelle, I have to go, but I will talk to you later." She pulls me into a tight hug, and after about 5 minutes she finally lets go of me. My brother says "Okay, Bye Ryan, you'll be missed."

I say "I know, Ross, by the fact that half of you are crying" He laughs and my sister says "Okay Ryan, I might have hated you, your entire life, but you know that I'll miss you."

I say "I hate you too Rosie." I then get pulled into a hug, and my parents hug aterwards. Then I leave and drive to Vegas. I get to campus, and I wish I was home already. 

I get my key and go to my room. I have 3 roommates and I say "Hi, I'm Ryan Ross."

The first one says "Hi I'm Victor Fuentes or Vic for short. Also thats Jack Barakat over there." pointing to the couch. "And thats also Rian Dawson, but with an i instead of a y, on the rug."

I say "Say hi guys." They wave and go back to their business, I then unpack my things. I don't mind my roommates at all, they seem quite nice, its just I want to be back home. I then slowly fall asleep. 

A/N - I took a break, and wrote a lot because I was stuck in bed for a long time.