Chapter 27: New Baby

Diary Entry from Gerard Way's POV

Then I says "Well bye, I have to go give birth now"

Frank says "Okay what am I supp-"

I says "Just get in the damn car." I walk to the car and Frank jumps into the driver's side. I sit down and Franks starts to drive. We get inside and Frank says "My boyfriend's water broke." 

I say "Hi my n-" Then another contraction came on, it was longer then the ones in the car. The nurse says "Okay what are your names." I was more focused on not crying, I think Frank got us signed in. 

They walk me to the room and I sit down, I had been having contractions for 3 days, but not as bad as these. The doctor comes in and says "You are about 2 weeks early but t-"

I say "I know I'm early but can you please check me so I can have a baby already."

He says "Well Mr. Way, you are only 4 1/2 cm."

I say "Okay I have been at 1 cm since I was 30 weeks, this kid should have been ready by now. Since I've been having minor contractions, for the last 3 days."

The doctor says "Okay well I will check you in about an hour to 2 hours at most." I nod and I scream more things at Frank. 

Time skip to about 2 hours later

The doctor walks in and says "Mr. Way how are we doing?"

I say "Terrible. Frank, we are never going to have anymore children." Frank nods and I scream Fuck at the top of my lungs. 

The doctor says "Mr. Way you are 9 1/2 cm."

I say "Is th-" I then scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to die at this point. Frank says "I'm sorry about this."

I say "WE B-" Then the contraction ends and I say "We didn't do anything to stop pregnancy so I c-" I then scream into another contraction. Frank holds my hand and I squeeze as hard as I could. 

We just sit there and my contraction come and go as they want. Then the a nurse comes in and I say "Ma'am do mind checking me" She puts on gloves and says "Congrats, the doctor will be in a few minutes to start delivering this baby"

Frank says "You're almost there."

I say "I can get rid of this thing in couple hours." 

The doctor says "Well there will be a baby in about 20 mintues." After about 5 minutes of pushing he says "Gerard this is the last push before the baby is born"

I nod, Frank grabs my hand and I push, a second later, the baby was born. The doctor says "Baby Way was born at 12:34 pm on June 5th."

I kiss Frank and say "Well we have a baby."

Frank says "You are so amazing at what you just did for this little boy." A second later the baby is handed to us. I say "Hey Happy Jules Alexander Way, I know long name, its my fault because I like long names."

Frank takes him and says "Hi kid, you look like exactly like me, also I have a long name too. It runs on my side of the family. Luckily I didn't let your father name you just Happy because of your last name. I will call Jules or Happy when I talk to you." Jules starts to cry and I say "Give him here."

I rock him and we just sit in blissed of this small little thing that we created. 

A/N - A baby was born and I think that is amazing. Also I get to go to a twenty one pilots concert tomorrow night.