Chapter 2: Young and Super Dumb

Heres what they look like

Diary Entry 2 from Brendon Urie's POV

It is Friday and the last day of the first week of school.

My alarm goes off and I get ready. I hear a knock at the door. I rush downstairs and open the door. The person behind the door was Ryan (of course).

I jump into his arms and say "Hi love" then kiss him and he kisses me back. After a short makeout session. Ryan says "We should really get to school before we're late."

We get into Ryan's car and we go to different first periods. I get to first period and Patrick waves me over. I walk over to him and say "Hey dude."

Patrick looks really worried and says "Okay you can't tell anyone, not another soul."

I say a bit more worried "Okay what is it Patrick. You're scaring me."Patrick takes a breathe in and sighs.

I say "Patrick just tell me, whateve-" Patrick quickly cuts me off and says "I slept with Pete last night." I take a deep breathe in and say "How did this happen? Why did this happen? What happened to have this happen?"

Patrick sighs "I have no fucking idea!"

Brendon says "Class is about to start. Come over to my house later to explain what happen to me last night."

Patrick sat back and their teacher walked in and started the lesson.

The rest of the day went fine until lunch, when all hell broke loss.

I walk into lunch and there was Patrick sitting with Dallon. I thought to myself "Why is Patrick sitting with Dallon of all people." Then is clicked he didn't want to see Pete or Mikey yet, because of what happened last night with him and Pete.

I go to sit with Patrick and Dallon. Then Mikey walks over and says to Patrick "If anything happen between you and Pete. You're dead. I told you stay away. Now you may have to pay for what you did, fat ass."

I say to Mikey "You are exactly like your brother. You are an asshole to Patrick. Do you even know that Patrick likes Pete. Don't fucking make assumptions with out some fucking evidence to back it up. So go back to your piss head table, with your prefect boyfriend Petey."