Chapter 17: The kids from Yesterday

Dairy Entry from Frank Iero's POV 

I wake up and today we find out what the gender of the baby is. I see Gerard up puking. I walk over and say "G are you okay?"

Gerard says "What the hell do think Frankie"

I say "G you can't get mad at me because I asked you a dumb question."

Gerard says "Yes I fucking can"

I say "Okay but guess what today is."

Gerard says "I don't know what"

I say "Gender reveal."

Gerard says "Great, I hope its."

We say in unison "A girl" We laugh and look at each other. We then get ready. I was sitting on the couch and Gerard says "Frank I'm sorry its just I kinda hate my life right now."

I say "It's fine. Lets go." We then leave and go to the doctor's. We walk inside and sign in. After sometime we get called in. The doctor talks about the baby after that he says "Do you want to know the gender."

We both nod and he says "Its a little boy." We both look at each and then realised we are really going to be parents.

I say "Okay can we have the ultrasound photos." The doctor nods and says "Well see you next month."

When we get home, Gerard says "So when do you wanna start looking at clothes

When we get home, Gerard says "So when do you wanna start looking at clothes."

I say "When you want to."

He says "Can we go now."

I say "Sure " We then go to the store and buy a bunch of clothes. When Gerard is nervous he is really pissy and he just keep yelling at me if I said something he didn't like.

When we get into the car, I say "Gerard why are you so nervous?"

Gerard rolls his eyes and I say "Why the hell are you in such a pissy mood then?"

Gerard says "Everyone wants me to want this baby yet I feel nothing but emptiness."

I say "Some pregnant people have to get to know the baby before they feel an-"

Gerard says "What if that doesn't happen to me? What if I can't feel anything towards children."

I say "That's n-"

Gerard says "How in hell do you know." I stay quiet for the rest of the car ride. When we got home, I started to grab the bags from the car. When I got everything out, I see Gerard crying. I walk over and say "Hey G its okay." 

Gerard says "Really you mean that."

I say "Yes this is normal" We then hug and I think what is going to happen.

I say "What name do you like?"

Gerard says "Happy Jules Alexander Way, we can call him Jules."

I say "What's his first name?"

Gerard says "Happy Jules."

I say "I love his name." I think "That is amazing, now what is like going to do."

A/N - The ending is absolute shit. Sorry.