Chapter 13: I have nothing to do

Diary Entry from Brendon Urie's POV

Today was the day that we go back to school from winter break and I was dreading the return of hell. I hear my alarm and get ready for the day. I get dress, then I wait until someone picks me up from my house. Then I hear a car horn honk and I grab my bag and leave.

I open the door and I see a car. It was Awsten in the driver seat and Geoff in the passenger seat. I open the door and say "What are you doing here?"

Awsten says "Well Patrick asked us to pick you up since you don't drive and you needed a ride." I nod and asked "What about Dallon?"

Geoff says "Well Dallon is with Patrick and he can't get to you until later with Patrick." I sigh and get into the car. We drive to school and sit in awkward silence until we get to parked and I jump out of the car. I run to class to see if Patrick was there. 

I see that class is about to start and I see Patrick. I walk over and say "Hey you couldn't pick me up today which I'm fine with" It was so horrible sitting with Awsten and Geoff for all that time until we got to school. "What happened that you or Dallon couldn't get me from school."

Patrick says "Well you know how me and Mikey had that whole fight at the dinner." I nod and he says "Well I called Mikey and he wouldn't answer so I asked Dallon to go over to see if Mikey was okay."

I say "What happened?"

He sighs and says "Dallon went over there and said that Mikey doesn't want to talk right now but will want to eventually. I just sat in bed and didn't want to leave."

I say "Dal was convincing you to go to school and it was going to take a while so you wanted me to get to school so you called Awsten and Geoff. Why not Ryan or anyone else."

He says "I haven't talked to Ryan since the dinner. What about you?"

I say "I texted him about 4 times and no response, I just thought he was in one of his pissy moods. His family always do things with his brother who is an asshole and homophobic. They got into a big family fight and his brother isn't talking to them."

The teacher comes in and I take my seat. After 15 minutes, Ryan walks in and sits down. He puts his head on the desk. He sits like that all class. The teacher says that there is 10 minutes of class left and we could talk to our friends. 

I walk over to Ryan. I tap him on the shoulder and he puts his head. I see tear stains on his face. I say "Hey what is it Ry?"

He says "I feel bad because I have 8 siblings and I ruined one of my parents relationships with one."

I say "Do not blame yourself for a homophobic son of a bitch. Who hates on everyone for everything. You are so much better then that."

He says "Well I have to. If I w-"

I say "RYAN GEORGE ROSS DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE A HORRENDOUS BROTHER." I turn around and see everyone's eyes on me. I say "What the hell are you looking?"

Ryan says "Cool it B."

I say "Not until you can not blame yourself for making your brother leave."

Ryan says "I need help."

I say "What do you mean?"

He says "I push away the fact that I have PTSD a-"

I say "What does that have to do with anything?"

He says "If you let me finish impulsive." I roll my eyes. Ryan then says "It causes my PTSD to get worst because I think about how I could have just walked in the cold and my sister would still be here. Now my brother could be dead and its my fault that he is dead."

I say "It is not your fault that your sister is dead, it was that drunk driver. Your brother if he is dead which I think not. It is not your fault either. So stop blaming yourself for things that are out of your control."

Ryan says "So maybe therapy wouldn't be such a bad thing so I could be a better father to this little girl."

I say "What do you want to name her?" Ryan shrugs and I say "What about Ryland Loulia Ross. It is a beautiful name."

Ryan says "Well class is about to be over and bye." The bell rings a minute later and Ryan runs out. I looked a little shocked. Patrick says "Hey you look pale what happened?"

I say "Ryan started acting weird when I brought up baby names."

Patrick says "What did you suggestion to him?"

I say "Loulia and Rylan-" I stop myself because those are two names he probably doesn't want to hear again.

Patrick says "Isn't th-"

I say "Yea" We then walk silently to class. I sit down in class and I hope to God that nothing else happens today.

A/N - Another shitty thing that I call my fanfiction.